Perry Meridian Triple Dual

FC118

I think that you might see some good wrestling out of some Avon wrestlers this weekend....They are very very young and have lost a lot of senior leadership but I am sure that Coach Blevins and crew will have them ship shape.....As for the short time that I have had my grandson in Coach Ellis' room here lately  I can't see Roncalli being far from a State Team Title...

I am a follower of Hendricks and Morgan County wrestling but haven't seen a room like Roncalli since Randy Qulitzza coached at Mooresville in the 70's....

I hope that all of your teams do well this weekend.....and I know that all of you have great wrestling programs...........

The Perry Triple Dual is scheduled for 9:00 AM on Saturday, December 11 at Perry Meridian HS.

All of these teams are very tough with PM still holding the advantage (my opinion).  Remember also that New Pal defeated Roncalli in last year's triple dual.

Go Rebels!

I think that you might see some good wrestling out of some Avon wrestlers this weekend....They are very very young and have lost a lot of senior leadership but I am sure that Coach Blevins and crew will have them ship shape.....As for the short time that I have had my grandson in Coach Ellis' room here lately  I can't see Roncalli being far from a State Team Title...

I am a follower of Hendricks and Morgan County wrestling but haven't seen a room like Roncalli since Randy Qulitzza coached at Mooresville in the 70's....

I hope that all of your teams do well this weekend.....and I know that all of you have great wrestling programs...........

So what do you think the score is going to be between Perry Meridian and Roncalli?

Give a match by match opinion on whose going to win please?

So what do you think the score is going to be between Perry Meridian and Roncalli?

Give a match by match opinion on whose going to win please?

match of the day #1 josh kieffer roncalli vs #2 jared mckinley perry meridian (should be a great match-up)

possible match-ups

103 #15mcginley ron vs cottey pm

112 #15 king ron vs #7 lecount pm

119 ??? ron vs clem pm

125 #1 kieffer ron vs #2 mckinley pm

130 ??? ron vs #14 bova pm

135 #2 kieffer ron vs klinesmith pm

140 #12 kieffer ron vs capps pm

145 ??? ron vs #13 dodson pm

152 rojas ron vs #3 johnson pm

160 ardizzone ron vs #8 harz pm

171 albertson ron vs massengale pm

189 ??? ron vs tasseff pm

215 #11 tucker ron vs #9 cooper pm

285 ??? ron vs #9 naughton pm

any projections for this big team dual

possible match-ups

119 ??? ron vs clem pm

Falcons 37 - 15  good luck to all, and rumble boys rumble!

Falcons 37 - 15  good luck to all, and rumble boys rumble!

It will be a lot closer than this.  8 matches for Perry for 30 points  6 matches for Roncalli for 21 points. Perry still wins. If they start at 119 it could look good for the Rebels early and who knows with momentum what could happen. It is very possible for the Rebels to win this . Good Luck to both teams. Should be a good one. May be the "Match of The Day".

The Rebels will need bonus pts to win. If the Rebels can get a couple falls and steal a decision along the way they can do it!

Pivotal matches may be 112,119,130,160,189 & 285

It should be a good match!!

Ron 27-- PM 25

It will be a great dual to watch. The south side of Indy, at least 7-8 wrestlers from St. Roch going at it.  Looks like a C.Y.O. city championship.  Hard to imagine considering St. Roch did not have a wrestling team until 2005.  Coach McGuire and all the guys at St. Roch have to be proud. 

It will be a lot closer than this.  8 matches for Perry for 30 points  6 matches for Roncalli for 21 points. Perry still wins. If they start at 119 it could look good for the Rebels early and who knows with momentum what could happen. It is very possible for the Rebels to win this . Good Luck to both teams. Should be a good one. May be the "Match of The Day".

We all have opinions SOX that's why they wrestle the match, but I'll bet you a hot dog at state my score is closer than a Rebel win! Although Lance and Robert are capable of pulling off big surprises! I stick by my predicition Falcons 37 - 15 ;)

Pivotal matches may be 112,119,130,160,189 & 285

It should be a good match!!

Ron 27-- PM 25

Pivotal matches at 112, 160, and HWT?

you think King can compete with lecount? Heard the kids on fire!

Ardizzone and Harz? Watched Harz at CCC looked good

Not sure about either heavyweight Pms heavyweight is 9th though.

LOL It will come down to the Tucker Cooper macth THATS A 6-12 POINT SWING i SAY TUCKER PINS COOP!!!! And You guys doubting the Rebels will see!!

What you say and what is going to happen are two completely different things!  Sounds like you are making your opinions from emotions rather than actual knowledge of the sport and these two wrestlers.

?Stupidity, like virtue, is its own reward.? - Bill Davidsen

possible match-ups

119 ??? ron vs clem pm

Could someone please fill in the blanks  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? @ 119-130-145-189-and 285

What you say and what is going to happen are two completely different things!  Sounds like you are making your opinions from emotions rather than actual knowledge of the sport and these two wrestlers.

?Stupidity, like virtue, is its own reward.? - Bill Davidsen

I do know alot about the sport and you are underestimating the Rebels heart and Fight thest boys are scrappers period