Team Rankings

ENoblewrestling

Slow day at work.  Any how does anyone know when the team rankings will be out?  Anyone want to make their own top 5?

1.  Crown Point

2.  Bellmont

3.  Mishawaka

4.  Perry Meridian

5.  EVMD

I like 4 of your top 5 but in this order

1. Crown Point

2. Perry Meridian

3. Penn

4. Bellmont

5. EMD

6. Mishawaka

7. Yorktown

There seems to be more top teams this year than before.  Legit arguments can be made for up to 5 teams for the top spot. 

This is going to be a very fun and exciting season this year.

If you were going by the preseason rankings , it would look like this .

Perry Meridian - 11

Crown Point - 8

Cathedral - 8

Mishawaka- 8

Penn - 6

Yorktown - 6

Mater Dei - 4

Bloomington South - 4

Bellmont - 4

Castle - 4

Cathedral only has 6 ranked wrestlers and at 152lbs Niebarger transfered and there were only 6 others ranked.

I dont think anybody is paying attention to Lawrence Central, they improved a lot last year and are even better this year. They have seniors Eric Thigpen, Mike Taylor and Jalen Clark who all have really good chances in qualifying for state, then sophmores Riley Newkirk, Andre Butts, and Max Brutus who have good chance at qualifying and I predict Newkirk will place in state. And Bryce Shoemaker, Thomas Richardson, and Scott Swingle who will have solid seasons. Not saying LC will be top 10 but defiantly a team to look for

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.