Keith Knura

Extra6

I don't know for sure, but think Stevenson will be at 215 and Reese will be at 189 or 171.

tkdwn2 might have the inside story when he said Trey Reese and Knura would be a good match at County.  Either way, if it is Stevenson or Reese; it should be a good match against Knura and I believe they are in the same Sectional, Regional, etc... so that could become a good rivalry.  I would be surprised if either Stevenson or Reese is at 215 but it is hard to ignore when someone "in the know" posts Reese will be at 215.

Anything can happen...Mark and Iyan are both talented.  Last I had talked with them Mark is 285 and Iyan is 215.  Their styles fit those wieght classes best and they are all about making the "team" as tough as possible.  Isnt that something, kids worried about makeing the team better.  Awesome, awesome kids!!!

Anything can happen...Mark and Iyan are both talented.  Last I had talked with them Mark is 285 and Iyan is 215.  Their styles fit those wieght classes best and they are all about making the "team" as tough as possible.  Isnt that something, kids worried about makeing the team better.  Awesome, awesome kids!!!

I can see them starting off at 215 and 285 so they don't have to worry about cutting early and also to help the team fill spots with good wrestlers.  Then both slowly dropping down a weight class by sectionals.  I'm sure whatever coaching staff at JC and them decide will ultimately be whats best.

WE are all about the team in JC and makr is going 215 is what he says. It should be good between him and Bass wrestling off. Bass doesnt like to cut weight though and has many college offers. i doubt he cuts very much. prolly Bass 285 Mark 215 but, Bass might just beat him and Mark will go Heavy. They both have a very good chance at state finals.

didn't collett beat Knura last year at semi-state? if so i'd put him right there in the mix of 215... if reese is at 215 instead of stevenson i give the edge to Knura and Collett... Reese is really tallented but 160 to 215 is too big of a jump but i could be wrong, stahl was 145 in 07 then won state at 189 in 08 so it's possable just at the moment i would give the edge to those that have been and placed at state at 215. I think it makes more sence if reece goes 189 and stevenson goes 215 though. This is just my opinion though I wish the best for all wrestlers.

Yes Collett did beat knura in the Consos for third and fourth.  But he wrestled his best when it was most important.  Just shows that mental toughness and preparation goes along way state week.  I think if they would meet again it would be another barn burner. 

didn't collett beat Knura last year at semi-state? if so i'd put him right there in the mix of 215... if reese is at 215 instead of stevenson i give the edge to Knura and Collett... Reese is really tallented but 160 to 215 is too big of a jump but i could be wrong, stahl was 145 in 07 then won state at 189 in 08 so it's possable just at the moment i would give the edge to those that have been and placed at state at 215. I think it makes more sence if reece goes 189 and stevenson goes 215 though. This is just my opinion though I wish the best for all wrestlers.

You are correct. Collett did beat Knura. 215 will be one of several entertaining weights at the Eville SS.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.