school with most state qualifiers

rebels8

Don't forget about Cooper at 215 and freshman brothers Cottey and LeCount.  I think 5 is a little more realistic, but it could improve with healthy wreslters, weak weight classes and great draws.  That could be said for all good wrestlers.  Go Falcons.

Can't believe wrestling season is around the corner..........I'm really excited about the hard work the boys put in this summer, not just the 4 or 5 mentioned but the whole team worked their butts off..........but we know we're not the only ones working hard to get better...........Looking forward to my son's senior year, gonna be some great matches, duals, and competition. Good luck to everyone.

GO FALCONS!!!

Perry Meridian -Should have 7/8 Lecount,Kenny,McKinley,Johnson,Harz,Richards,Cooper,HWT?

Roncalli -Should have 5/6 Josh Kieffer,Justin Kieffer,Joe Kieffer,Joe Ardizone,Jake Tucker

Can't wait!!!

Yorktown with 7

I see Martinsville having about 5

Crown Point will have atleast 6

New Castle will have Luke Decker,Connor Mullins,John Decker,Moefield and a couple others

Good Luck to all I love this sport!!

• 2 weeks later...

Franklin Community i see with 6 or 7 going to state. Pettijohn, Kief, Petrolie (he is a freshmen that nobody knows about that could have a huge year for Franklin), Van Horn, Bowman, Kriech, and i think one at the tope of the podium "The man child" Keith Knura!  8) Some of those with a little luck and great draws. Indian Creek will take 3 and possibley come away with 3 state titles in Raley Reese and Stevo!  8) Look out for Mappes of Center Grove also!

Perry Meridian -Should have 7/8 Lecount,Kenny,McKinley,Johnson,Harz,Richards,Cooper,HWT?

Roncalli -Should have 5/6 Josh Kieffer,Justin Kieffer,Joe Kieffer,Joe Ardizone,Jake Tucker

Can't wait!!!

Yorktown with 7

I see Martinsville having about 5

Crown Point will have atleast 6

New Castle will have Luke Decker,Connor Mullins,John Decker,Moefield and a couple others

Good Luck to all I love this sport!!

[/quote

What five are you expecting to make it from Martinsville?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.