How confident is penn on beating mishawaka in 2011?

Poseiden111

fabio... would the unbeatable odds be that Mishawaka has half as many students? There is no way that a school half the size of another school can win.  ::)

Seriously, i predict Penn to win a close one, despite being for Mishawaka. But I also think Mishawaka does have a shot.

To answer the question posed though, i would hope both penn and Mishawaka are confident that they can win. If not, I wouldn't want them on my team.

I am assuming wildcatcountry is joking about Nick, but I do feel like I need to defend my boy just in case.

Nick was a stud high school wrestler and the MOST dedicated and hard working kid I have coached.  He placed top 4 at state two times and it was because of his work ethic...Nick and I have one thing in common for sure -neither one of us have any athletic ability.

Nick has started at Findley the past two years.  Look at their schedule...it is NO joke.  He has been one match from nationals the past two years.  Don't be so modest Nick.  College wrestling is VERY tough and you are having a great career.  I know it didn't finish the way you wanted this year, but that work ethic is going to pay off.

Snyder

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.