Braden Atwood

consecobound

I would just like to say congratulations to a great young man. I have enjoyed watching him wrestle at ISWA tournaments and throughout his High School career. He showed tons of class after he lost Saturday night, Like a man Braden stood up and shook the other man's hand and was the first to Congratulate MJJ. I'm very impresssed with a young man that can do that just seconds after 13 or 14 years of hard work and your dream of becoming a High School State Champion have slipped away. You are a great role model for Indiana youth wrestlers. I guess you proved that you don't always have to stand at the top spot on the podium to be a Champion. I look forward to watching many great matches from you at Purdue in the future. Congratulations on a great High School career....  The Vaughn Family. 

Braden & Family;

You all have been a great family to know.  Watching this pudgy little guy grow up to be the class act that he is a real tribute to all the Atwoods.  I will always remember the two matches I had with you and Tipton's Moat during your conference tournaments, man what battles those were.  Nive to have you Boiler country for another four years.  Good luck to all the Atwoods in the future.

Tom LaDow

Unbelievable kid with an unbelievable family. A lotta heart in that boy. Four possibly five more years, I wonder what that's going to do??? It was a privilage coaching this young man on the mat. I'm glad I had the chance to pay him back for the few years he coached me on the mat! Also I want to congratulate Michael Johnson Jones, another great kid. I can't wait to see what Indiana wrestling is going to bring next year.

I would just like to say congratulations to a great young man. I have enjoyed watching him wrestle at ISWA tournaments and throughout his High School career. He showed tons of class after he lost Saturday night, Like a man Braden stood up and shook the other man's hand and was the first to Congratulate MJJ. I'm very impresssed with a young man that can do that just seconds after 13 or 14 years of hard work and your dream of becoming a High School State Champion have slipped away. You are a great role model for Indiana youth wrestlers. I guess you proved that you don't always have to stand at the top spot on the podium to be a Champion. I look forward to watching many great matches from you at Purdue in the future. Congratulations on a great High School career....   The Vaughn Family.   

I agree here, we have enjoyed watching you all these years at ISWA and IHSAA Thanks for alway's being there to say a kind word whenever you had a chance. You have been a good role model for Andre he has looked up to you since he was in the 2nd grade, and I am sure he continues to. Best of luck in everything you do in the future. Thanks to your father as well he has pulled Andre to the side many of times and gave him encouragment,you are a great group of people. Thanks  the Richards Family

Braden,

It was so hard for me to believe saturday that it was the same little pudgy kid out there, taht use to come into the wrestling room and beat up on our light weights when he was in 2nd and 3rd grade!!!! Thank you for all the great memories and being such a great role model for my Brayden to look up to!!! I am soo proud of you and cant wait to watch you wrestle in that boiler singlet!!!! Boiler Up kid!!!!!!!

Billy

It will be nice being able to watch Braden and Cameron work through their careers at Purdue.  Being on campus most days, I'm always available to help out any way I can....I'll make sure the Atwood family knows that too!!! Boiler Up Atwoods!!!

It will be nice being able to watch Braden and Cameron work through their careers at Purdue.  Being on campus most days, I'm always available to help out any way I can....I'll make sure the Atwood family knows that too!!! Boiler Up Atwoods!!!

That will be neat to watch them been watching them for 10 years through ISWA. Good luck the next 4 seasons to both of these great young men.

Dittos here.  He's a fine young man with a bright future.  Have enjoyed watching Braden for the past few years and look forward to following him at Purdue.  His drive, determination and sportsmanship are an example to all who aspire to follow in his footsteps.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.