2010 IndianaMat.com State Finals Pick'ems Results

Y2CJ41

If all contestants had the stats from all the semi-states it would be a more competitive contest.

As it is  since noone that attends the New Castle or Evansville semi-states know how to post results

they have a definite advantage over the fans from the other 2.  As usual Merrillville and Ft. Wayne

had excellant postings on their semi-states, while the other 2 had zilch.

Royboy:  I like to study actual stats and since I didn't have them I didn't fair as well as someone who happens

to be very lucky at guessing .  Thanks a lot New Castle and Evansville fans.  Now I have to go thru another year of humiliation because of your non-posting ability.

If all contestants had the stats from all the semi-states it would be a more competitive contest.

As it is  since noone that attends the New Castle or Evansville semi-states know how to post results

they have a definite advantage over the fans from the other 2.  As usual Merrillville and Ft. Wayne

had excellant postings on their semi-states, while the other 2 had zilch.

Royboy:   I like to study actual stats and since I didn't have them I didn't fair as well as someone who happens

to be very lucky at guessing .  Thanks a lot New Castle and Evansville fans.  Now I have to go thru another year of humiliation because of your non-posting ability.

Thats no excuse. I live in Texas and only got to watch the second day of the Mater Dei classic and placed 35th.  "Im just sayin"

I would say New Castle semi-state is by far the worst.  At least Evansville had someone posting

as much as they could on a lap top as the matches were going on.  From that I was able to make a half-ass

summary of the final and consolation matches.  New Castle had noone doing anything and the Indianapolis Star is worthless as far as giving usable results.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.