Braggin Rights

ontherise219

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleveland v Miller was 4-2. Miller hit with a Metzeger at the end of the 1st on the line for a 2 pt takedown. 2nd Cleveland choose down and got a reversal to make it 2-2 then Miller got a reversal at the end of the 2nd. In the 3rd Miller choose down Cleveland Rode him the entire time and was close to a couple turns but didn't get any. Alot of good matches Napules was in a good one along with both Calumet kids. Surmas match was tight until the Illinois kid went underneath and it was game over     

The reffing was about at 50%...the grey haired guy did great..the other was horrible.  He actually made a phantom reversal signal and never awarded points.  He was in a daze the whole time.  I'm not sure what was going through his head.

Oh wait...that was me!.....hahahahaha

Somedays are better than others.

There were some very good matches today.  It's is always a pleasure to watch great talent from the best seat in the house.  Congrats to all who participated.

Congrats to Dallas Schurg of Crown Point for winning the award for outstanding wrestler of the match!  Nice way to end an excellent high school wrestling career. 

Now that I'm done with high school wrestling, I've made this new account. No reason to hide anymore... Thanks for your comment!

The reffing was about at 50%...the grey haired guy did great..the other was horrible.  He actually made a phantom reversal signal and never awarded points.  He was in a daze the whole time.  I'm not sure what was going through his head.

There were some very good matches today.  It's is always a pleasure to watch great talent from the best seat in the house.  Congrats to all who participated.

You both have grey hair... you have more hair, but he has more grey hair.

Next time be sure to get all the glitter out of your eyes before the match starts.

Now that I'm done with high school wrestling, I've made this new account. No reason to hide anymore... Thanks for your comment!

Ok Dallas, the suspense is killing us.  You got to tell us what your "Code Name" has been all this time.  You may as well come completely clean.    I still have two more years left of hiding in solitude as a recluse haha.  BTW great K-12 career.

Does the o.w. award always go to someone from the winning team. Not taking anything alway from shurg and I am glad it went to an Indiana wrestler but the 215 from Illinois beat a state champ.

Does the o.w. award always go to someone from the winning team. Not taking anything alway from shurg and I am glad it went to an Indiana wrestler but the 215 from Illinois beat a state champ.

Interesting point...he was wrapped up in that craddle very tightly and didn't go over... held on to that victory with raw guts.

Ok Dallas, the suspense is killing us.   You got to tell us what your "Code Name" has been all this time.   You may as well come completely clean.    I still have two more years left of hiding in solitude as a recluse haha.  BTW great K-12 career.

OK, but only if you promise to come out and say who you are when you're done with high school. Anyways, I once went by the name of shempthewrestler. So there you have it... Although, a few of my CP buddies typed in and influenced most of my quotes. I was more of a "READER" than a "POSTER." Nothing to hide behind now though!

Totally agree with you Joker.  OW should have gone to the 215 from Illinois - that was a great match.

Napules (over OBoyle) would be my 2nd choice.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.