Prayers to Jasper's Kelly Eckert Family

Jasper's Wrestling Club President Kelly Eckert (age 45)died this morning from a heart attack. She was President for 3 years and was very insrtumental in the Jasper wrestling program. Her son,Kyle,  a Sophomore, is a 2x Big 8 Conference Champ and a Sectional Champ. Please pray for Keith(Husband),Kurt and Kyle,(Sons).

Thank you,

Jasper Wrestling Coach

Rick Stenftenagel

Unbelievable.  On Saturday at Semi-State I was looking up into the crowd and caught a glimpse of a person waving at me.  It was Kelly.  She always had a huge smile on her face and was an absolute joy to work with.  The ENTIRE staff at EI Sports and Apparel has her family in our hearts and prayers.  I know how much she did for Jasper Wrestling and I know how much she will be missed by all.

Our Deepest Sympathy.....This is  such a shock.  We will keep the entire Jasper Wrestling Family in our thoughts and prayers, especially her husband and sons.  Kelly was such a wonderful lady, she will certainly be missed by all. 

The Tell City Wrestling Club

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.