The worst Officated match you have seen?

ontherise219

This isn't a knock on the our great Indiana Referee's Who always do a great job but No one is perfect and there are some times you are sitting there and your like wow that was a bad call or even wow that was a bad match. I have some but I'll start with 1

Jake Lamb Lowell vs Anthony Napules Merrillville 2008 Semi State ticket Rd

This is no knock on ethier wrestler the wrestlers can only wrestle the match. ButI remember Napules getting put to his back. His back was out of bounds and It was exciting because Lamb was could take the lead with a reversal and near fall. Then With Napules out of bounds the Ref calls a fall. I was shocked I had never seen a fall called out of bounds or even on the line. Lamb was pumped Merrillvilles coaches were called to the table they talked abput it for what felt like a couple of minutes and they reversed the fall. I had never saw a fall reversed. Napules went on to win the match and place 4th.

That doesn't sound like bad officiating that sounds like good officiating.

Bad is when the call isnt reverse when clearly wrong.  Bad is when stalling is called on the wrestler on bottom in  a tied match with 10 secs left to give the kid the win in the first round of regionals with no wrestle backs that is a huge call to make.

Before everyone tells me to go get my refs license I have already done that. How do we get better officiating for the tournament series.

In response to the Lamb vs. Napules.

If the referee would not have called the pin out of bounds.  Lamb probably could have just rode out the rest of the 2nd and going into the 3rd with a 6 point lead.  It didn't work out like that but that is the unfortunate thing. 

without a doubt, corpe vs surma........corpe had him cradled and pinned in the first period for about a minute and the ref wouldn't call the pin.....it was ridiculous.....and then the 4 stalling points in the third period?.....wtf was that?......that ref should be banned.....he threw the match and he knows it.....i wonder how much he was paid.............................

maybe the whole logansport regional crew :(

Wow, seriously D2d?  Logansport has the worst luck since they seem to have complaints about the Regional officials every year.  Is it the officials calls, or the results that have you so upset?  

Burger King must be a hit in your area.  You know what they say, "you can have it your way..."  

Wow, seriously D2d?  Logansport has the worst luck since they seem to have complaints about the Regional officials every year.  Is it the officials calls, or the results that have you so upset?  

Burger King must be a hit in your area.  You know what they say, "you can have it your way..."  

you know what, BAD IS BAD, no matter how your kids do,

BAD officating should not be tolerated in this tournament series

the kids should not be subject to BAD judgement, go ahead tack

on the boos.

you know what, BAD IS BAD, no matter how your kids do,

BAD officating should not be tolerated in this tournament series

the kids should not be subject to BAD judgement, go ahead tack

on the boos.

Have it your way... -42  :(

That doesn't sound like bad officiating that sounds like good officiating.

Bad is when the call isnt reverse when clearly wrong.  Bad is when stalling is called on the wrestler on bottom in  a tied match with 10 secs left to give the kid the win in the first round of regionals with no wrestle backs that is a huge call to make.

Before everyone tells me to go get my refs license I have already done that. How do we get better officiating for the tournament series.

That is true but the first call was a bad one

Just about any match where a wrestler can back off the mat or stall his/her way to a win over another wrestler who works the whole match.  It is sad  that stalling is allowed as a stradegy (allowed by the refs) that makes for a discouraged fan. (Not to mention the WRESTLER and coaches)

without a doubt, corpe vs surma........corpe had him cradled and pinned in the first period for about a minute and the ref wouldn't call the pin.....it was ridiculous.....and then the 4 stalling points in the third period?.....wtf was that?......that ref should be banned.....he threw the match and he knows it.....i wonder how much he was paid.............................

I agree that was the worst officiating I seen in years!

i dont no about match but the worst official had to be at perry this week end. the guy was deciding matches on fleaing calls in overtime and  dq'd a kid for being to agressive. i just want to  know if anybody has ever heard of such an unbelievable call. i never knew there was such a thing as too agressive in wrestling. i mean this is high school wrestling not a sewing contest. not only was the kid dq'd but has been suspended and cannot wrestle at semi-state next week. in my mind it was an absolute travosty and it blows my mind how this one official has the powre to decide weather a kid moves on or not.