All Sectional Brackets Now Posted!

Y2CJ41

Andrean has no secrets, and how many of the 25,000 hits are repeat viewers?  I also fail to see how this is making our sport a second (section) tier sport or make the 8 coaches at this sectional lazy, but this is a discussion board and everyone has their opinion and right to it. :-X

It makes wrestling a second tier sport because people don't want to promote the sport or their programs.  Football has their sectional draws live on the radio and basketball is on TV, but yet wrestling we want to keep it top secret so no one knows.  It doesn't take much to fax or email brackets to someone, yet it seems like pulling teeth sometimes. 

I take it you don't want the IHSAA to release the state finals brackets because they might change too right?  Just release the placers and it will be fine.

Andrean has no secrets, and how many of the 25,000 hits are repeat viewers?  I also fail to see how this is making our sport a second (section) tier sport or make the 8 coaches at this sectional lazy, but this is a discussion board and everyone has their opinion and right to it. :-X

According to the Google Analytics we have had over 14,000 unique visitors this week on the main site.  The messageboard has had just under 11,000 unique visitors this week.  On the main site there have been 356,664 page views, while there were 436,330 on the messageboard.

Here are the main site statistics from last Friday until now:

* 132,033      Visits

* 356,664      Pageviews

* 2.70      Pages/Visit

* 54.55%      Bounce Rate

* 00:04:33      Avg. Time on Site

* 16.47%      % New Visits

For the messageboard:

* 37,938      Visits

* 436,356      Pageviews

* 11.50      Pages/Visit

* 7.40%      Bounce Rate

* 00:09:22      Avg. Time on Site

* 12.30%      % New Visits

Any questions?  Obviously people care about sectionals.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.