Duneland Conference Tourney

DuneFan

I posted the team scores and the championship match results only on the result page.  The scorers took the scores down so fast I wasn't able to get most of them.  Besides Crown Point's 6 champs they also had 2 2nds,

(103 & 135);  2  3rds (125 & 215);  2  4ths  (112 & 160)  1  5th (171) and 1 6th  (Hwy).  The win today assures Crown Point the Duneland title for the 4th year in a row

The Hammond Times had the results for the championship and consolation matches.  They also had the

results for the NW Conference, which was won by Munster.  I noticedthat Medina didn't wrestle.  Is he

hurt and out for the season?

As far as the Duneland goes there are 3 teams that could beat each other on any given day.  There are so many

swing matches.  It just depends who comes to wrestle in the Team State Regional, as to who will advance to

Indy for the state finals.

The Hammond Times had the results for the championship and consolation matches.  They also had the

results for the NW Conference, which was won by Munster.   I noticedthat Medina didn't wrestle.  Is he

hurt and out for the season?

As far as the Duneland goes there are 3 teams that could beat each other on any given day.  There are so many

swing matches.  It just depends who comes to wrestle in the Team State Regional, as to who will advance to

Indy for the state finals.

Medina finished 3rd .That 112  weight is stacked.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.