Caleb Browner vs Hitchings of Trinity

OLD TIMER

browner took Hitchings down in the third trailing 5-0. I think with maybe 1:30 left in the third. It was 5-2 at that point. He let Hitchings up and spent the rest of the period franticly trying to take him down. Hitchings looked like he just wanted to get it over with. There was no more offensive moves from him.

Hitchings wouldn't even place in Indiana!!!!!!!!!!  cause he wrestles in Kentucky!!!

I think we all realize that wrestling in Indiana is better than Kentucky from top to bottom. Also bagging on Kentucky makes for some the best jokes ever, however if anybody has ever seen some of the guys  that the Kentucky teams bring to the Mater Dei tournament you'd know there best can hang with anybody.

I have seen Hitchings wrestle many times starting back when he was in elementary school wrestling for the Fern Creek program. I have also seen Stein from Princeton and Weiss from Heritage Hills wrestle going back to elementary school. I think that both Stein and Weiss would win against Hitchings.

I have seen Hitchings wrestle many times starting back when he was in elementary school wrestling for the Fern Creek program. I have also seen Stein from Princeton and Weiss from Heritage Hills wrestle going back to elementary school. I think that both Stein and Weiss would win against Hitchings.

well they should have a common opponent in Brandt avon who is a SQ, he beat Brandt 5-0 at Mater Dei

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.