This weekend at Jasper....

SlickRodz

There should be some great Duals.

Bloomington South is 6-0, has MD or Castle or Jeffersonville been beat?

Not sure about Jeff...but Both Castle and MD are undefeated at the moment also...Jasper I believe has only lost 2.

Not a bad team in the bunch!

You forgot Jasper (the location for this years event)   LOL  

Duhhhh. Sorry to Jasper, and they are a quality team!

Who is the 7th Team.

3 Teams in the top 10 rankings! 7 teams there! Surely the top teams will all wrestle each other. I hope so!

Duhhhh. Sorry to Jasper, and they are a quality team!

Who is the 7th Team.

3 Teams in the top 10 rankings! 7 teams there! Surely the top teams will all wrestle each other. I hope so!

I am drawing a blank too...

If it's like it was last year it will be a GREAT day of wrestling! 

I will post the  rounds and match-ups on Tuesday. It took some time to make sure  all the top teams wrestle each other.

There will be 6 rounds with 4 mats. 1 mat will be for jv's. All mats will be in 1 gym. Fan seating will be limited to the upper floors.

I do know Round 1: Jasper vs. Greencastle, Bl. South vs. Jeff, Mater Dei vs. Castle (Forest Park: Bye)

All schools should have the draw. Starting time?  My AD wants to start at 9:00EST .

Round 2: Jasper vs. Jeffersonville, Castle vs. Forest Park, Bl. South ws. Greencastle (Mater Dai: Bye)

Round 3: Jasper vs. Bl. South, Greencastle vs. Forest Park, Mater Dai vs. Jeffersonville (Bye: Castle)

Round 4: Forest Park vs. Jeffersonville, Greencastle vs. Castle, Mater Dai vs. Bl. South (Bye: Jasper)

Round 5: Jasper vs. Forest Park, Mater Dai vs. Greencastle, Bl. South vs. Castle (Bye: Jeffersonville)

Round 6: Jasper vs. Mater Dai, Castle vs. Jeffersonville (Bye: Forest Park, Greencastle, Bl. South)

Officials: John Gillespie, Greg Moe, Corey Offerman, and Travis Cross

I will post the  rounds and match-ups on Tuesday. It took some time to make sure  all the top teams wrestle each other.

There will be 6 rounds with 4 mats. 1 mat will be for jv's. All mats will be in 1 gym. Fan seating will be limited to the upper floors.

I do know Round 1: Jasper vs. Greencastle, Bl. South vs. Jeff, Mater Dei vs. Castle (Forest Park: Bye)

All schools should have the draw. Starting time? I am shooting for 10:00EST. My AD wants to start at 9:00EST .

Is that correct on how I'm reading that? Castle vs MD first round. Let's get it on early!

Lets hope Castle and MD can step off the bus and into their singlets. No need for a sluggish first round by either team.

I agree 100% it's the way it is in our sport but I would have liked to see theses guys wrestle in the second or third round. Oh well I guess we'll all see what happens. Good luck MD!

I will post the  rounds and match-ups on Tuesday. It took some time to make sure  all the top teams wrestle each other.

All schools should have the draw. Starting time?  My AD wants to start at 9:00EST .

Round 2: Jasper vs. Jeffersonville, Castle vs. Forest Park, Bl. South ws. Greencastle (Mater Dai: Bye)

Round 3: Jasper vs. Bl. South, Greencastle vs. Forest Park, Mater Dai vs. Jeffersonville (Bye: Castle)

Round 4: Forest Park vs. Jeffersonville, Greencastle vs. Castle, Mater Dai vs. Bl. South (Bye: Jasper)

Round 5: Jasper vs. Forest Park, Mater Dai vs. Greencastle, Bl. South vs. Castle (Bye: Jeffersonville)

Round 6: Jasper vs. Mater Dai, Castle vs. Jeffersonville (Bye: Forest Park, Greencastle, Bl. South)

Officials: John Gillespie, Greg Moe, Corey Offerman, and Travis Cross

Is 9am est the start time?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.