Hawkins wins Stagg

cpdogs

I was amused to read this on Illinoismatmen. I can't believe that shaking hands was not mentioned.... :D

"ktd 

Newbie  Join Date: Dec 2009

I have been going to the Stagg tourney for almost 20 years and its getting embarrasing to have that Indiana team whoop our tails. 4 years in a row they have won that tourney. To my south side brothers take a close look at what they are doing. They are in the best shape, they are the toughest, and they are technically the best team there by far. Their coach has them boys toeing the line also. They dress alike, no body doing their own uniform thing, they all wrestle alike, and they all hang out together in the stands, and behave like gentleman. Come to think of it, isn't that what a "team" is all about. Someone told me that their coach is from Libertyville and is a classmate and close friend with Dale Eggert. No coincidence in my mind that Libertyville and Crown Point have won the last 10 Stagg tournaments. Some school with aspirations of being good needs to lure Crown points coach back to the land of Lincoln."

cbBarnett:   

I had most of the champs posted and the scores of their final matches last night, when I screwed up my keyboard

I wasn't smart enough to shut the computer off and try it again

Ahhhh... I knew you weren't slacking and there had to be a legitimate reason. I'm in CP 3 times a week if you are in need of computer assistance  :)

I was amused to read this on Illinoismatmen. I can't believe that shaking hands was not mentioned.... :D

"ktd 

Newbie   Join Date: Dec 2009

I have been going to the Stagg tourney for almost 20 years and its getting embarrasing to have that Indiana team whoop our tails. 4 years in a row they have won that tourney. To my south side brothers take a close look at what they are doing. They are in the best shape, they are the toughest, and they are technically the best team there by far. Their coach has them boys toeing the line also. They dress alike, no body doing their own uniform thing, they all wrestle alike, and they all hang out together in the stands, and behave like gentleman. Come to think of it, isn't that what a "team" is all about. Someone told me that their coach is from Libertyville and is a classmate and close friend with Dale Eggert. No coincidence in my mind that Libertyville and Crown Point have won the last 10 Stagg tournaments. Some school with aspirations of being good needs to lure Crown points coach back to the land of Lincoln."

Nice to hear that he  (or she) noticed the boys acting like gentlemen,,, sorta makes me all warm and tingly inside.  Roach - Nice win!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.