cathedral with middle fingers on podium...

sneaker

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just saw the pictures and it disgusted me.  That shows a complete lack of class.  I really feel sorry for the 7 other wrestlers who worked their butts off to get on that podium.  That picture is something they might want to show their kids and is something they will be proud of for the rest of their lives, but it now has a "black eye" due to their  selfishness.  It is nothing but an embarrassment to themselves as well as their school. 

I knew a guy in High School who thought it'd be funny do this in the Senior Class photo...till the photography company noticed and made him pay to have the photos retouched!  There is a solution.   I am with Salinas on this...people make mistakes...but this was a real lack of class.

They have to work so hard to get there and to do that, pretty disgusting.  I know alot of kids that would give anything to be anywhere on that podium. Complete disrespect for the schools and wrestling.

Shame on you John Maio to come on this board and start pointing fingers at anyone.  I do not recall seeing you in attendance at the Cathedral Wrestling meets this season.  For you to get on your soapbox and start preaching about the character of these young men or their respect for Cathedral High School and the wrestling program is a joke.  Perhaps it is time that you let go of the hate that you still harbor towards your old coach and move on with your life.  Do not claim to be such a supporter of the program when a bigger man, if he was truly concerned would have called the boys parents to convey that concern.  After this inflammatory post on you part, I am sure that the parents would love to hear some more of your insightful words.  Do you honestly think that John Grey was unhappy with his finish?  Do you think that Calvin Sullivan is so classless to intentionally do what you claim?  Last but not least, do you think for one second that Coach Wright would not make Brandon, Calvin and John  own up to what you and the rest of the Cathedral bashers claim was a plot to disrespect their fellow wrestlers?   These boys meant no disrespect to anyone in the wrestling community or their fellow wrestlers on the podium.  As for your claim to be great friends with the McGinley family, I am pretty sure their loyalty is with the Cathedral wrestlers and their own family, not someone who posts a blog to malign the program as well as the wrestlers within the program. 

John you have to have a job to make donations. You have ran plenty of talent that choose to go wrestle for Scecina right into the ground. Throwing the towel in on a 17 year old who had done nothing but bust his ass for you. That shows lots of class. Maybe you did borrow some money from your pops to donate. How dare you ever come on here and act like you have more class then any of the Cathedral wrestlers. Even if they were holding their middle fingers at the camera for every picture each of these kids would have more class then you. Don't come on this board and talk about young kids actions when you youself are still 15 yrs old. I can't believe John "Mike Vick" Maio is going to talk about disgraceful actions.  

I still see no middle fingers. You can count more than the Cathedral kids holding the posters with one finger or thumb. I have been around these kids and I never have gotten the impression of disrespect. So John John I think you need to apoligize.

I just saw the pictures and it disgusted me.  That shows a complete lack of class.  I really feel sorry for the 7 other wrestlers who worked their butts off to get on that podium.  That picture is something they might want to show their kids and is something they will be proud of for the rest of their lives, but it now has a "black eye" due to their  selfishness.  It is nothing but an embarrassment to themselves as well as their school. 

Where could I access these photos?