Stein

combthehair

At hospital...Drake has grip, can wiggle toes, throbbing head, still running tests...hopefully a nerve bundle  / stinger.  Please keep him and his family in thoughts and prayers!

Thanks for the update Coach Maglis.... We are all praying for him!

At hospital...Drake has grip, can wiggle toes, throbbing head, still running tests...hopefully a nerve bundle  / stinger.  Please keep him and his family in thoughts and prayers!

Please let him know the Southwest has him in our thoughts and prayers!!!!

Might sound cheesy....

Stein and Weiss are slated for the 7/8 place match...  And obviously Stein will not be there.  Stein beat Weiss at Regionals...   I see a great opportunity for a class act of sportsmanship!    (not to take anything away from Weiss)

I wish him a quick and full recovery!

Might sound cheesy....

Stein and Weiss are slated for the 7/8 place match...  And obviously Stein will not be there.  Stein beat Weiss at Regionals...   I see a great opportunity for a class act of sportsmanship!    (not to take anything away from Weiss)

I wish him and quick and full recovery!

It's only right, given the circumstances these two end the season in the same match.  I think they have wrestled just about every weekend for the last month!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.