can you help me find conseco suite tickets

indyt

Good luck.  They are completely sold out.  I called about a week before Sectionals thinking I was early only to find that they were sold out already.  I have gotten one the last few years and never called that early, this year for some reason, they were selling them a lot earlier and sold out very quickly from what the sales rep told me.

I may have 2 extra for saturday on the lower suite level in between the rowdy MD and Mishiwaka sections.  Not for sure yet if they are definitely open but I'm also guessing most people are looking sevearl suite tickets instead of just 2.

I may have 2 extra for saturday on the lower suite level in between the rowdy MD and Mishiwaka sections.  Not for sure yet if they are definitely open but I'm also guessing most people are looking sevearl suite tickets instead of just 2.

If you get them put 'em up for auction on here to see what they'll fetch... if it doesn'tbreak any laws of course.

ff

If you get them put 'em up for auction on here to see what they'll fetch... if it doesn'tbreak any laws of course.

ff

I've got them, but its just a matter of if certain people are going Saturday or not to take the final two.  All six of Friday are already spoken for currently.  I'm not worried about an auction price.  I"ll be glad to get them to someone interested for face value if they are not spoken for soon.  If someone gets Flowrestling to cover what parts of the event they are allowed to I'll be glad to get Martin in the suite as an incentive to show up.

Actually its sounds like one of Sat. tix may now be accounted for now.  I'll figure it out for sure tomorrow sometime and keep  those that may have interest posted.

Y, I figured you'd be to0 busy smoozing with crowd, doing radio interviews, and selling shirts out of your trunk and wouldn't even have time to ever sit down and relax this weekend. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.