Duckworth

jwkwrestler12

My understanding, (And I was not there) was the Duck - Grimes match was 3-3 in the 3rd that duck didnt look like himself and was struggling a bit.  Taking nothing away from Grimes, he came prepared and wrestled well.  I hope to see Grimes and Duck in the final.  But theres a tall order in the Quarters for Duck with Atwood that should be a dozie!  If he is on his game Ill take duck 5-3.

Coach A

Ducks quote in the Richmond Pal-Item newspaper Sunday tells it all.  Duck says" that Grimes wrestled better than I did today".  That is the mental makeup of this kid.  I think that we will see Michael back to his old self come next Friday night.  Good luck to you Duck and to Cody as well.  Union County is behind you guys all the way.

My understanding, (And I was not there) was the Duck - Grimes match was 3-3 in the 3rd that duck didnt look like himself and was struggling a bit.  Taking nothing away from Grimes, he came prepared and wrestled well.  I hope to see Grimes and Duck in the final.  But theres a tall order in the Quarters for Duck with Atwood that should be a dozie!  If he is on his game Ill take duck 5-3.

Coach A

I have found that the tougher the opponent...the less anyone looks like theirself.

ff

I would not and I repeat would not bet against Atwood.  I don't see anyone beating him this year.  He can get off to a slow start, but he never gets tired.  He will outlast his opponents.  He looked unstopable Saturday.  Everyone has their favorites, but my money is on Braden Atwood.   

I would not and I repeat would not bet against Atwood.  I don't see anyone beating him this year.  He can get off to a slow start, but he never gets tired.  He will outlast his opponents.  He looked unstopable Saturday.  Everyone has their favorites, but my money is on Braden Atwood.   

I wont agree with your board name, but i will agree with you on this!!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.