Coachs Trophy?

Hillbilly JIM

i think that with the 5 big guns that crown point has, they will do the most damage at conseco.  if one or the other of their other two guys advance, that will be huge.  with 9 qualifiers, mishawaka will definately have a shot, but i don't see them having the concentration of potential finalists that cp has.

Mike Atwood from Delphi deserves it!

I agree 100% but I wasnt sure of the criteria since all these other guys were talking about how many placers these other coaches should have. Coach Atwood is taking a school with an enrollment around 500 and taking 5 to state has to be the smallest public school to do what he has done he also has the first team to qualify for state in anything in the schools history, and he has done most of this practicing in an old janitors closet!!! CONGRATS to Coach Atwood and his staff and GOOD LUCK boys the next 2 weekends!!!!

The "coaches trophy" goes to the team that "wins" the state individual tourney under the old scoring rules. 

Thank you oldcoach to bad it isnt based on other criteria Atwood def. deserves some recognition for what he has done with his program!!! 

The "coaches trophy" goes to the team that "wins" the state individual tourney under the old scoring rules. 

That's a good way of doing it. I would say under that criteria Crown Point or Mishawaka will win it unless someone with a few less people get a lot of pins.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.