Rochester Regional predictions

oldschool

They are real good people and no matter what mistake he made to get introuble doesn't mean he is not a good kid.  He made a mistake and probably is feeling lousy,  Keep your head up your a good kid who has another year left. 

I haven't decided yet. Depends on if he can seal the deal with the state championship in 2 weeks. I hate to have such high standards, but I guess that's just how it is. And I guess after coaching him and his brother for the past 6 years, I just can't get enough of those 2 red heads.

I haven't decided yet. Depends on if he can seal the deal with the state championship in 2 weeks. I hate to have such high standards, but I guess that's just how it is. And I guess after coaching him and his brother for the past 6 years, I just can't get enough of those 2 red heads.

WOW

Yes, my name is indeed Andy Nicola. I show no shame in any post/comment that I have ever posted. I am allowed to toot the horn of my student athletes that excel. I am a very proud coach and call them like I see them. I don't really intend on changing either! Everyone will have their critics... ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.