SNOW

SeanMcMurray

Portage got pounded with snow today. :o

Did anybody else?

Pray to the Wrestling Gods that Team Regionals doesn't get cancelled!

WE got about 3 inches here in Sullivan today.

Sullivan is clear...I was there today...As was Princeton, Vinncinnes, Terre Haute and Clinton. 

There was a large number of COPS on 41 all day though!  Jeeze!!!!

Looks like snow has moved east of Portage on weather radar. Do you think if it is postponed it will be moved to Thursday or maybe just wait and do it next Wednesday?

They will just back it up one night to Thursday if postponed tomorrow. I'm right in the middle of Portage, Chesterton & Valpo and we got pounded pretty good. The blowing snow is actually a bigger problem than the actual snow at this point, but there may be more to come thanks to Lake Michigan!

Looks like snow has moved east of Portage on weather radar. Do you think if it is postponed it will be moved to Thursday or maybe just wait and do it next Wednesday?

They will just back it up one night to Thursday if postponed tomorrow. I'm right in the middle of Portage, Chesterton & Valpo and we got pounded pretty good. The blowing snow is actually a bigger problem than the actual snow at this point, but there may be more to come thanks to Lake Michigan!

Do you happen to know at what point the decision to have or not have has to be made (tonight/tmr morning/afternoon).  Need to make plans to get there.  Thx

Is it even snowing in Munster, CP, or Mville? I haven't had snow all day. I know they would never do it, but why not change the venue? Any of the 4 schools could host if needed. That would also keep the kids on a Weds/Sat schedule for making weight. Just a thought.

Is it even snowing in Munster, CP, or Mville? I haven't had snow all day. I know they would never do it, but why not change the venue? Any of the 4 schools could host if needed. That would also keep the kids on a Weds/Sat schedule for making weight. Just a thought.

No snow in Munster, just cold as heck.  I'd also prefer Wed/Sat but we'll see.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.