JIMTOWN REGIONAL

MISHCAVEFAN

Mishawaka will dominate hands down. I see maybe at best, and I mean at the very best Memorial winning two or three max.

This is just my opinion, these are both very well respected teams, I just feel Mishawaka is in another league then Memorial.

The score  couldve been closer. memorial had a few close matches that could have gone either way...

Mishawaka was without Sandefer @140 and Smith @ 171 . I would give Both These matches to the Cavemen had they wrestled . So take away 7 points from Memorial and give 6 to Mishawaka , and you have 42-15 . There were only 2 close matches in Mishawaka's favor , 125 and 189 . Judging by your theory , 103 could've gone either way as well . Bottom line ,had Mishawaka wrestles with a full lineup , nobody's even talking about this match .

The score  couldve been closer. memorial had a few close matches that could have gone either way...

Mishawaka was without Sandefer @140 and Smith @ 171 . I would give Both These matches to the Cavemen had they wrestled . So take away 7 points from Memorial and give 6 to Mishawaka , and you have 42-15 . There were only 2 close matches in Mishawaka's favor , 125 and 189 . Judging by your theory , 103 could've gone either way as well . Bottom line ,had Mishawaka wrestles with a full lineup , nobody's even talking about this match .

I don't think 140 would have been a unquestionable win for Mishawaka with Sandefer in the lineup.  Stahl is an excellent wrestler and it would have been a very good match.  Sandefer isn't unbeatable -- he did lose in Sectionals to a guy he's beaten several times before.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.