Purdue Wrestling vs. Illinois tonight on Big Ten Network!! 7PM

IndianaMat.com will be there as well.  Look for a strapping young man in a IndianaMat t-shirt matside taking photos if your there or watching on the Big 10 Network. 

Hey will you guys have some free Tshirts for the  indianamat faithful? ;D My son and I will be proudly wearing our  Steelers Jersey's. 

I was there tonight and thought Purdue looked really flat.

It didn't seem like they wanted to initiate the action. They wanted to just react to what the Illinois wrestler was doing (in THERE house with a packed crowd).

This seemed really evident to me with Salazar. I mean he was down like 8 to 1 and they seperated. Poeta just kinda stood there waiting for the action to come to him. It didn't. Then he danced a bit and proceeded to pour it on. I do understand its Poeta but geeze show a bit of moxy.

Manuel also seemed too defensive and it cost him the match as he was relying on his riding time to win the match for him.

Ptax is so fun to watch. He came so close to getting a first period tech.

Congrats goes out to Brown.

I was very impressed with Jordan Blanton.

Kasten also showed some moxy against a BIG man

It was so nice to see a full house and so many HS and younger kids there.

I think I saw some South Vermillion jackets as well. If so... Kudos to you for a long drive.