When is Crown Point going to post the brackets?

Greco1982

Don't hold your breath, they didn't get them to me this year and I don't expect them this year. 

Its pretty sad that coaches want to hold the brackets hostage like they are.  It tells me that coaches don't care about the promotion of the sport if they want to keep the brackets under lock and key.  If you wonder why the sport is dying, just look at this as an example.  Littlevito even had to make a stop at Homestead High School to pick up the New Haven brackets and then typed them up for everyone. 

Don't hold your breath, they didn't get them to me this year and I don't expect them this year. 

Its pretty sad that coaches want to hold the brackets hostage like they are.  It tells me that coaches don't care about the promotion of the sport if they want to keep the brackets under lock and key.  If you wonder why the sport is dying, just look at this as an example.  Littlevito even had to make a stop at Homestead High School to pick up the New Haven brackets and then typed them up for everyone. 

Too bad it comes down to that...Its not like other coaches could change anything even if they saw the brackets...Sectional seeding is done, weights are set for the post-season...And Good work to littlevito..Thats a job in itself!  :)

Too bad it comes down to that...Its not like other coaches could change anything even if they saw the brackets...Sectional seeding is done, weights are set for the post-season...And Good work to littlevito..Thats a job in itself!  :)

Well what do you expect from New Haven?  I mean come on their coach is the head of the IHSWCA, they are all for promoting of the sport and he even said he LOVES this site. 

SAD....too SAD, that not one coach from Andrean, Boone Grove, Crown Point, Hanover Central, Kankakee Valley, Lowell, North Newton or Valparaiso wants to promote our great sport.....Maybe none of these teams know about IndianaMat.com yet.......Y2, do we need to start running commercials on TV, maybe some radio broadcasts!  lol

The only advantage that there could be is that by not releasing them, they keep the board from discussing the seeds like they do with other sectionals. I dont get it, but there can be no other reason for it.

Maybe it?s a Sectional conspiracy!  Maybe all the head coaches took an oath at the seed meeting to keep the brackets under lock and key until the morning of sectional?..and then once each coach went back to their team, he made each one of his wrestlers take the same oath not to release any information, and then??each wrestler gave the same speech to his parents, friends and family members not to release any information?..Surely a Newspaper over there has got the info??UNLESS they are involved too?..Do we need to put a call in to the President! 

Maybe it?s a Sectional conspiracy!  Maybe all the head coaches took an oath at the seed meeting to keep the brackets under lock and key until the morning of sectional?..and then once each coach went back to their team, he made each one of his wrestlers take the same oath not to release any information, and then??each wrestler gave the same speech to his parents, friends and family members not to release any information?..Surely a Newspaper over there has got the info??UNLESS they are involved too?..Do we need to put a call in to the President! 

It would not help to call the President, he is a basketball fan ;D

ok...a call to the President might not make a difference.....but he is all about change!  maybe we need to send him some tickets to the State Finals....he'd change his mind real quick.... which is the better sport!  lol

ok...a call to the President might not make a difference.....but he is all about change!  maybe we need to send him some tickets to the State Finals....he'd change his mind real quick.... which is the better sport!  lol

Wrestling is the only sport, the rest are just games.

But it would be interesting to see what his reaction would be to recieving an invite to the finals of a state that helped put him in office. Y2, you wanna take care of that, since it looks like you wont be getting the other sectional brackets to post. I figure you might have some time on your hands. ;D

Maybe you should leave them alone!  They might be busy.  I think they might be coaching!  A high school team.  A club team.  All those guys live at the high school during season.  Back off! 

I guess the coaches at these 6 sectionals are just busier then the coaches at the other 26 sectionals that found some time to get the brackets in so the rest of the state could take a look at what was going on in their area.

The 2 minutes it would take to give it to the office secretary to fax might be the difference...you never know.

Well, you know with the weather and everything causing schools to close and trying to figure out the timing of practice, time might be really streched for these coaches more so then with the rest of the state. ;D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.