Logansport Regional

ontherise219

This Regional doesn't always get that much love in the Tough Merrillville Semi State. But it has been coming on the last couple years. What are some Picks. These are mine let me know what you think

103 ???

112 Bobby Floyd Delphi

119 Randy McIlrath Delphi

125 Oscar Trullio Laf. Jeff (over Ezra Penn Har)

130 Winston Craft Seeger

135 Joe Flynn West Lafayette

140 Travis Rowe North White

152 David Minix Winimac

160 Cheney Dale McCutcheon

171 Braden Atwood Delphi

189 Randy KAufman Rennselear Central

215 Brady Trolle Lewis Cass

Hwt Weslet Everett Delphi

Alot of Delphi Guys but that is who I get the most results from

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

103-Dillon Rehn WC

112- Bobby Floyd D

119- Mcllrath D

125- Ezra Penn LH

130- Winston Craft Seeger

135- Josh Vanoort WC ;D

140- Travis Rowe NW

145- Whoever wants it.

152- David Minix W

160- Cheney Dale McC

171- Braden Atwood Del

189- Kaufman (Ren) if he brings his A game. Kepner (BC) if not.

215- Brady Trolle- LC

285- Westley Everett Delphi.

Good Luck WC and everyone else! Lock up 112 and 171!

I agree Dorris is tough at 135. Should be interesting between him and Flynn. Others are in the mix there too @ 135. 145 will be tough at sectionals let alone regionals. I hope a TL sectional guy can come out and win Regionals. I know first round match-ups will all be tough at regionals. Good luck to everyone. Hope TL sectional represents well.

Nice picks but 135 Vanoort got beat by Owen Dorris at conference last week.... Dorris will most likely do it again at sectionals this week and 145 Wagoner from pioneer also has a nice shot at the title

I can't count the times i've seen wrestlers get beat and "rise to the occasion" by sectional time and avenge a loss or two..should be fun. 

yeah but dorris will be more focused come sectional and regional time i think he comes out on top of flynn in the finals at regionals but it will be intresting and at 189 i am thinking kepner because koffman got beat by shidler but we will just have to see how sectionals plays out

Nice picks but 135 Vanoort got beat by Owen Dorris at conference last week.... Dorris will most likely do it again at sectionals this week and 145 Wagoner from pioneer also has a nice shot at the title

I can't count the times i've seen wrestlers get beat and "rise to the occasion" by sectional time and avenge a loss or two..should be fun. 

i agree with piosoph145. dorris is training harder than ever and he knows what his weaknesses are and is fixing that. he will be the one to rise to the occasion this time. ethier that or a great scoring match.

Pioneer kids please make sure you check your spelling before you post. I want people to know that you are not just a bunch of farm boys who can't read or write.

hahaha..Spray..If your from the MWC chances are you are farm boy. Some can read..some can't.

The logansport regional does not get much love but this year i think we will have a solid group who will finish top 4 and qualify for the state finals. The Atwood kid from Delphi and the rowe kid from North White will walk through the regional and the minnix kid from Winimac is solid too but he does have a little more competition than the other 2. I think Russel from NW will finsh 2 at both sectional and regional along with NW 215 David Marquez ,Brady Tolle was number 2 at regional and did not wrestle at the semi state last year i'm still not sure why did he get hurt or something?? ? Either way he is a tough kid so i have him and Marquez finishing 1 and 2 at both sectional and regional. The Kramer  kid frontier is not bad either i wouldnt be suprised 2 see those 3 guys finish top 4 at regional with the kid from Delphi fininshing 3rd. Well at the end of the day the rankings and records don't mean anything it all comes down to the 3 D's. DISCIPLINE, DESIRE, & DETERMINATION. OOH RAH LOGANSPORT REGIONAL LEST MAKE SOME NOISE UP AT THE PIRATES SEMI-STATE!!!!

i agree with piosoph145. dorris is training harder than ever and he knows what his weaknesses are and is fixing that. he will be the one to rise to the occasion this time. ethier that or a great scoring match.

i just can't see dorris and that 145lber pulling another rabbit out of their hat here.  dorris does too many dangerous things...trys to hit too many moves and is just to reckless to pull this out. 

Under most circumstances, I would agree that it would be a bold statement to say that anyone will walk through a regional tournament.  However, I have seen everyone wrestle at 171 that will be in the Logan regional.  And I can tell you that Atwood will most definitely walk through this weight class.  McCoy from McCutcheon is a good grappler, but not near the quality as Atwood.  Won't be close!

The logansport regional does not get much love but this year i think we will have a solid group who will finish top 4 and qualify for the state finals. The Atwood kid from Delphi and the rowe kid from North White will walk through the regional and the minnix kid from Winimac is solid too but he does have a little more competition than the other 2. I think Russel from NW will finsh 2 at both sectional and regional along with NW 215 David Marquez ,Brady Tolle was number 2 at regional and did not wrestle at the semi state last year i'm still not sure why did he get hurt or something?? ? Either way he is a tough kid so i have him and Marquez finishing 1 and 2 at both sectional and regional. The Kramer  kid frontier is not bad either i wouldnt be suprised 2 see those 3 guys finish top 4 at regional with the kid from Delphi fininshing 3rd. Well at the end of the day the rankings and records don't mean anything it all comes down to the 3 D's. DISCIPLINE, DESIRE, & DETERMINATION. OOH RAH LOGANSPORT REGIONAL LEST MAKE SOME NOISE UP AT THE PIRATES SEMI-STATE!!!!

i think he is talking about the rowe from north white at 140 not the rowe from logansport i really dont see anyone stopping this kid untill semi state he has a real shot of making it down to conseco

Braden Atwood will not have a close match at this regional, guaranteed..... Soon to be state champ! ;)

140 lbs, I believe Lynde from Delphi will beat Rowe. Seen Rowe wrestle and was not real impressed. Good wrestler just not State Finals material. Watched C. Ray from NN put a spankin on him earlier in the season, wasn't even a close match ( 145).

since we're talking about 140, how bout the lynde kid from delphi?

watched him at iswa state last year and seemed pretty solid.. him and rowe (NW) wrestled this year?

Lynde has looked very solid this season. Being a freshman, he has mainly wrestled upperclassmen most of the season and has dominated quite a few. Very smart on the mat and physical as well.

i just can't see dorris and that 145lber pulling another rabbit out of their hat here.  dorris does too many dangerous things...trys to hit too many moves and is just to reckless to pull this out. 

how do u say that it was dorris pulling one out of his hat when him and flynn wrestled the first time dorris was beating him and got caught with a min left because he was tired.  and i think that the regional final match will be a great contest. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.