Castle and Reitz

md85

Castle is looking good, this is the team I expected to see back in December for the Castle / MD dual.

The SIAC will be interesting next weekend.  The anticipated championship matches between MD/Castle at 135, 140, & 145 will likely decide the title. 

Other take-a-ways from today:

Mt. Vernon's Heavyweight set the career win record.  I did not hear the #.

130 is a very balanced class.

MV 171 Choate will be in the mix fighting for second at the sectional behind Wedding.

Central only wrestled 4 guys against Reitz.  Their numbers seem to be dropping?

Castle is looking good, this is the team I expected to see back in December for the Castle / MD dual.

The SIAC will be interesting next weekend.  The anticipated championship matches between MD/Castle at 135, 140, & 145 will likely decide the title. 

MV 171 Choate will be in the mix fighting for second at the sectional behind Wedding.

The SIAC will be the Typical Grinder!  Man next weekend can't get here soon enough!

Central put 7 on the mat against Castle...

The SIAC currently seems to look like this based on Head to Head meetings:

1.  MD

2. Castle

3. Reitz

4. Memorial

5. North

6. Harrison

7. Central (May change places with Harrison)

8. Bosse

Alex White (MV HWT) had his 146 career win which broke the record

MD has 140 easY!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.