6minutes

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Harper is one of Indiana's best wrestlers of all time.  But he can and has got caught.  Under the lights  he is lights out!!  Barlow had a great day and has never faced Harper. He has never went to state. He however deserves the credit for downing #1 & #2 IN BACK TO BACK MATCHES.  I'm not going to argue the rankings. When you are a 3 timer you are on top, but don't for a second think Barlow can't stay with anybody at 130!! That includes Harper. 

I give him credit for that... But when the lights are off and you are staring at a kid that has walked in front of all 15,000 people/flashing cameras 3 times... and won!  I know from experience that it is nerve racking.  Never said he wouldn't win!  That's why they are predictions and rankings!  The only ones that count happen in Conseco Fieldhouse on February 21, 2009.

I really dont think it will change much. I dont think he has a chance to win it or even compete with the top 5 give him another year then he will probably be ready.

I've seen Mr. Sheets wrestle throughout his career and I would have to argue that he has and does compete with the top five.

#1 Harper- 8-2

#2 Porras- 7-2

#3 Barlow 15-12

I would put him in there on the simple fact that the week after Barlow beats him 15-12, Barlow beats Cook 10-4 and Spencer 6-3.

In the end, I give Haper the nod. Hard to imagine all 5 offensive points scored on him this year have been via cradle.

Man McMurray, do you ever stop kissing Harper's ass?

No, I want to be Josh harper when I grow up.   ;D

Do you ever stop acting like an ass?

:-*

haha, just a nice fella bag. That's funny.  He's just one of those I-hate-McMurray-because-I'm-from-hobart kind of guys.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.