Munster in Illinois

ontherise219

How did they end up doing? Wasn't this tourny at Homewood Flossmor? Is Surma, Estrada and Medina Still unbeaten?

See: http://indianamat.com/messageboard/index.php/topic,1030.0.html

Note: Estrada didn't wrestle in the finals due to an injury.  With sectionals around the corner no sense making it worse.

Estrada has been sitting out to rest a knee  I believe.  I think he dinged it up in the first or second weekend of the season.  Probably a good idea to rest it and don't take any chances before the sectional if it is still bothering him.

Aside from Sandburg and Glenbard North, the publics don't keep strong year-to-year.  The new publics on the up this year are Lockport and Oak Park River Forest.  Granite City has been tough for awhile, but not come state time for the most part.

Power over there is in the Catholics, which everyone knows.

I tought I saw Estrader WAS LOOSING 6-2 deen injury defaulted/ I swear i saw dat in da times/ but I coulds be wrongs wit dat

Nope, he never wrestled.  We did have another kid injury default in the 2nd or 3rd period and was losing at the time.

Aside from Sandburg and Glenbard North, the publics don't keep strong year-to-year.  The new publics on the up this year are Lockport and Oak Park River Forest.  Granite City has been tough for awhile, but not come state time for the most part.

Power over there is in the Catholics, which everyone knows.

when i was in h.s. proviso east was the public school power.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.