Quiroga v. Porras

ThatOneFan

Porras made some costly mistakes in this one.

He shot in on Cashe and held on to his leg while Quiroga took him down.  After the take down, Porras continued to hold on trying to avoid the take down enabling Cashe to cradle him up.

Also, Porras had two injury time outs giving Quiroga the choice when Porras was down 3.  Porras was down and could have escaped and got a take down to tie it up, but instead went even further behind by Cashe getting an escape. 

They shared a pair of takedowns at the end to seal the deal, including a beautiful high crotch by Quiroga that was quick as lightning.

It was closer than the score indicates, but Cashe wrestled better than Porras today.

The broadcast was not sure of Porass' injury.  They said iy might have been his knee. 

Was he cramping or did he do something to his knee in the match?

iF i was wraslin someone who was chewin a leg off to make weight it is best to catch deem in da morning. Da crampin is a sure tell tale sign. I think dat is what I saw da otter day when Howe wrestled Fay. Whit da weighin close to wraslin time Howe took it to him. I bet at night Fay was 10-12 lbs heavier da second time.

Likewise y2 as well as Karl.  I had to cut out early to get back here for New Year's Eve party.  I was responsible for my making my famous Puerto Rican rice.  Wanted to catch Monix match as well as Travis from Merrillville.  Figured I could watch them later on broadcast.net acrhives. 

AJ, no injury, Frankie was cramping up. 

Is it safe to say that the winner of the 130 lb weight class will be the outstanding wrestler of this years invitational? 

From what I saw today, I would give it to anyone that made it past the 1st pd. against Sandefur!  :o

i did! =)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.