Little T-SHIRTS

Regionrat1

Well da rat thought dat it was allot of hype about da little t-shirts. I must admit da kid is da real deal. Bangin it up whit 2 state champs beatin one comin close on da otter. 125 will be one barn burnin class escpically if harper makes da cut. Right now my money is on da little t-shirts. Especally after what I saw yesterday !!

That was  a nice boot scoot, T-Shirts never got even close to being tired. He used Cashes forward motion against him. If you remember Wright put Cashe on his back  near the line, because cashe had a double collar tie and was pushing in hard. Can someone put this match on Flow?????

I was disappointed with Tsirtsis, he had one offensive move in two matches. He is too much of a counter wrestler, and it sucks cause I think he has good stuff. It almost looked like he was stalling against wright in that match.

I think you might be the only one who was disappointed.

I was disappointed with Tsirtsis, he had one offensive move in two matches. He is too much of a counter wrestler, and it sucks cause I think he has good stuff. It almost looked like he was stalling against wright in that match.

I think you might be the only one who was disappointed.

Tsirtsis is the real deal much like Roach was his freshman year.  I was very impressed with how far this kid has gone.

I beileve Little Tsirtsis is definitely the real deal.  I was impressed today.

BingoBangoBongo, kinda felt the same way about him in the third period of that match.  I thought maybe a warning could have been called, but respect the fact that it was not.  No doubt in my mind though as the season goes on, he is going to do nothing but improve, which given the level he is already at, may be a scary thought for his opponents.

I was very impressed with Jason, he has a bright future that's for sure.

Looking on the Iowa message board, who's fans are the most burtal in all of Collage wrestling, someone had posted Little Jason Tsirtsis penciled in as a furtue Brands Recruit.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.