2016 SAC Preview

Major Ursula

I Guess that means you won't be ranking them . He at least you told us in advance lol.....

Y2 was right so give credit where credit is due. He nailed it when he spoke on the possibility of a "crazy" loss. No sour grapes here, win some lose some. I sure had fun though. It was awesome speaking with the old greats. Everyone to a man, even some of my most ardent detractors were congenial and appreciative of our efforts. I buried some old hatchets, cheered for former enemies, it was hugs all around. Some may think we are nobodies with a "laughable" conference. I enjoyed every second of those festivities. Rico Talamentes was at hand. Mr. Woodson found the time. The legendary Russ Isaacs was in attendance. We felt the presence, and held a moment of Silence for Hall of Famer Fred Tone. I saw and spoke at length with Tony Elkins Sr. My high school coach the venerable Seth Congdon gave Sage advice to my elementary school pupil, and future Panther "Tonka" Ochoa. My Club Coach and family friend the Magnanamus Henry Wilk congratulated me on my grassroots efforts. The dangerous and heir apparent to The Tiltmaster, Blitz Price sure liked my Tee Shirt:) Edited by Major Ursula

They lost, but I still strongly believe in the brothers that were .500 and below last year and are heading into Sectionals 25-3 & 26-5.... Them losing in the finals just goes to show the conference is not as weak as people think from the outside looking in

Well, from what I have read from the emails from ISHAA.  People with under 6 qualifying weigh-ins can still wrestle, but cannot be seeded ahead of wrestlers with 6 qualifying weigh-ins (New Alpha Sheet).  This means if someone that would have been a 2nd seed is in a pigtail with a true 1 seed it could be interesting!

So you have never seen a state level wrestler not go to state because of a tough draw or pairing...?

Not at sectional

Y2 the sectional brackets would just give me a better vision to see a route in predicting how many guys from the SAC go to state

Not all state level wrestlers go to state.

You should have a pretty good vision of the regional via conference results and brackets.

106 *Talamentes Trained

113 N&N Trained

138 N&N Trained

152 *Panther Pride

170 *Warrior Elite

182 *Knights wrestling club

195 *Talamentes Trained

220 *Kingdom?

Hwt *Knights Wrestling Club

I'm saying these guys have a shot * means I stake no claim in thier success or failure

Well, from what I have read from the emails from ISHAA.  People with under 6 qualifying weigh-ins can still wrestle, but cannot be seeded ahead of wrestlers with 6 qualifying weigh-ins (New Alpha Sheet).  This means if someone that would have been a 2nd seed is in a pigtail with a true 1 seed it could be interesting!

Is this posted somewhere?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.