Evansville Semi-State Rankings (work in progress)

MattM

it wasnt directed toward you, but that exactly the kind of information I am looking for and a 2 time semi state qualifier definatly deserves to be in the mix!! I will add him and see if we can get some back and forth going from others as well...thanks

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that doing the rankings are tough and I respect the people who puts the time in to do it. But here is just a thought and I have notices the same tread every year.

FOR EXAMPLE... A kid wrestles 112 one year and does make it out of his regional. Then the next year the same 112 kid is now 130 and is ranked in the State or Semi-State rankings. But a kid that wrestled 130 one year and makes to Semi-State and is still at 130 the following year isn't even ranked in the State or Semi-State.

So what makes the 112 kid who is now 130, higher ranked then a returning Semi-State 130 kid?

anyone know where vibbert EMD, Pettijohn Franklin (103 last year) and knight terra haute north (215 last year) are at this year?

i know Pettijohn is at 119 to start the year but will more than likely drop to 112 come tourney time! 

It really is just a starting point..The one we have now, is basically in this order 1. ranked in state 2. Semi state/ State qualifier last year 3. Who beat who or who has beat a ranked wrestler 4. Performance this year

after ranked wrestlers in each weight class, the rest is just a guess of returning wrestlers until we see some performaces from this year.  Let me know what weight the returning semistate wrestler is and I will try to research a little a fit him in.  Dont forget to give me past and current performance and school. Thanks

Did they just install the internet in the southern portion of the state?  This is the most talk about the southern half in the two years since this place was started.

Heck the electric lines and indoor plumbing were just put in a few years back.   That quick progress to get the that quickly afterward.  :)

lol...I have had a computer for awhile, but we just recently got internet;) no i think some of the young talent we have been waiting to grow is finally coming around so we are all just taking alot of pride in the kids.  Its awesome isnt it, I love it!!

I'll probably pull this thread Wednesday night.  We can then focusdeveloping the new Evansville Rankings on that thread.  If anyone has any more information to add to the first rankings please try to get it on this thread soon.  Then we can tweek the rankings from the new thread.

Did they just install the internet in the southern portion of the state?  This is the most talk about the southern half in the two years since this place was started.

Now I've had that there interweb since I used to download me some illegal METALLICA on Napster.

Then one day Lars and James link.camp.chaos.gif busted in and I lost my napster, and almost my life.......

Mrs. TripleB, "Trips you ain't on that darn old internet while taking your pain pills again are ya?"

Gotta run, Trips............Out...........