McKINLEY   1st  UNDEFEATED

CLEM  1st 6-1

SIMMONS  3rd

HARRIS  4th

JOHNSON  1st  6-1 I think

TONTE   1st  UNDEFEATED

COOPER  1st  6-1

SHAEFER  3rd

All our wrestlers should be proud of the contributions they made to this team.    Everyone of them wrestled hard and showed great sportsmanship on the mat.

PM would like to thank NORTHMONT for a great tournament all the way around.  

Thanks to all the teams for providing  great competition.

Thanks to all the FALCON FANS for coming out and  supporting our TEAM.   

Happy New Years and be careful, we want to see you all again.

I wonder with Masengale not there if it will affect PM team putting a Jv kid out there with no varsity matches

I am guessing that it didn't affect as they went 7 -0

Perry Meridian wrestlers rallied around CJ MARTIN and he wrestled extremely well for being JV.  Most of the competition families where shocked that this was his first varsity tournament.

Congrats Perry on a great weekend with some great competition. Northmont ran a really smooth tourney. Our 171 and 215 stepped up when the team needed them and I couldn't be prouder of their performance. All the boys fought their hearts out win or loose. These tough matches help define you as individuals and as a TEAM. Enjoy it tonight cause we still have so much work to do.

ONE GOAL!!!

GO FALCONS!!!

I would like to congratulate Minnick for running a top notch tourney again.My new years wish is to have all the multi team regular season events run in the North Montgomery way. #1 have all the teams line ups and weights in an orderly fashion and on paper. #2 list each  teams opponent and what order they will meet each other, and on what mat. This was all on one sheet of paper. Bloomington North Bo Henry, Bloomington South, Jasper, and many others need to realize that if you are a fan with no ties to these schools its hard to know schools and wrestlers without this info. Again, today's event  was filled with schools that you will see at the end of the season for team honors.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.