Anybody going to Big10s?

I just reserved my room, all sessions and parking pass. If anybody is going and wants to meet for dinner and talk Indiana rasslin' message a guy.

14 hours ago, Ahap88 said:

I just reserved my room, all sessions and parking pass. If anybody is going and wants to meet for dinner and talk Indiana rasslin' message a guy.

Watching from home this year. Enjoy and look forward to your thoughts on the atmosphere and overall feel in Maryland.

BTW, if you get near Frederick, MD, you want to eat at Dutch’s Daughter restaurant. It is worth the drive north from College Park.

17 hours ago, Ahap88 said:

Maryland has a super fan, have you ever heard of him? He’s f not you will be hearing a lot of him at this event. 

1 hour ago, Disco said:

Maryland has a super fan, have you ever heard of him? He’s f not you will be hearing a lot of him at this event. 

Not until now. I'll try to get a picture with him.😀

15 hours ago, Beamaker said:

Relentless pressure from Mendez to claim that B1G title.

He's so physical. I did not expect that he'd become such a physically dominating 141. It feels like the sky's the limit for him.

15 hours ago, maligned said:

He's so physical. I did not expect that he'd become such a physically dominating 141. It feels like the sky's the limit for him.

If he stays healthy, the sky really is the limit. He wrestles a very physical style and pace, very enjoyable to watch.