Best clubs?

Hello everyone, what are the best clubs that are within 2-3 hours of louisville ky? Trying to get a list together so I can try and send some of my wrestlers up here to get better this offseason. Please and thank you!

1 hour ago, kycoach said:

Hello everyone, what are the best clubs that are within 2-3 hours of louisville ky? Trying to get a list together so I can try and send some of my wrestlers up here to get better this offseason. Please and thank you!

Red Cobra Avon Indiana

1 hour ago, kycoach said:

Invicta wrestling academy will be close and won't regret it! Hes amazing

29 minutes ago, jshep86 said:

Invicta wrestling academy will be close and won't regret it! Hes amazing

Oh yeah I love Isaac lol I coach at saint xavier so I definitely try and push kids to go there. Just wanting some kids to get some different exposure! Thanks so far you guys!

Contenders is killing it. Based off of state where their wrestlers win the first 5 weights and middle school state some of the best wrestlers in the state are in that room. 

In the region you have a couple NCAA champs running practices 

Howe- Andrew Howe, Jon Morrison and Bobby Joe Maldonado that is a a great group of coach’s 

RWA- Jason and Alex Tsirtsis, Kique Escobedo and Paul Petrov who are all great coaches congratulations to Mt Carmel on winning Illinois state

Bulldog Premier and Elite Athletic club do a great job also 

further east 

Midwest Training Center has All American Chris Fleeger 

towards Fort Wayne 

The Fort had 3 guys who won state championship training there 

warrior rtc at Indiana tech is doing a great job! 

Columbus East Wrestling Club would almost certainly be the closest for your kids, but I'm not sure where the one near Cincinnati is.

Contenders South in Greenwood Indiana would be probably the next closest. Pretty much Straight up I-65.

Maurer-Coughlin in Evansville would be about the same as Contenders South from you.

Those 3 would all be excellent choices, and all within a couple of hours from Louisville.

11 hours ago, SIACfan said:

Columbus East Wrestling Club would almost certainly be the closest for your kids, but I'm not sure where the one near Cincinnati is.

Contenders South in Greenwood Indiana would be probably the next closest. Pretty much Straight up I-65.

Maurer-Coughlin in Evansville would be about the same as Contenders South from you.

Those 3 would all be excellent choices, and all within a couple of hours from Louisville.

Indiana Outlaws is an another option , they run some practices in the off season at Columbus East ..