Notable Results for 01/20/24 Final weekend before the State Series (Conference Champs)

1 hour ago, dbiddle said:

FWSS  NR/#7 Rylee Biddle over NR/#6 Blake Luginbill    6-1 in the semi-final of Northeast 8 Conference #150

NR/#7 Rylee Biddle over #10/#2 Luke Teusch    6-2 in the Final  Northeast 8 Conference #150

Wow… Have your day Mr. biddle

2 hours ago, dbiddle said:

FWSS  NR/#7 Rylee Biddle over NR/#6 Blake Luginbill    6-1 in the semi-final of Northeast 8 Conference #150

NR/#7 Rylee Biddle over #10/#2 Luke Teusch    6-2 in the Final  Northeast 8 Conference #150

Helluva day, Rylee!!!

ECSS 113# #7/NR Caleb Halfacre with the injury default win over ECSS #2/#6 Brady Harper. Harper was up 7-6 and then got reversed by Halfacre (8-7) with 23 seconds left and Harper asked for injury time and then injury defaulted. Not sure if Harper was injured or not since he had asked for injury time earlier in the match.

Edited by dwise

Lol I came to this thread to say “the entire NE8 conference,” and I see it’s already been covered a bit. At 120 from there as well,

Sean Harris (Leo) over Henry Faurote (Bellmont) fall 5:35 - Harris was down 2-3 with about a minute left before getting a takedown and subsequent pin.

Timmy Rocha (New Haven) over Hunter Douglas (Norwell) 5-4

Rocha over Harris 12-7

Faurote over Douglas 7-3

Looks like it was a fun day for attendees. A bunch of wrestlers showed out and busted tough brackets and the rankings. Lot of added excitement heading into next week.

8 hours ago, Caleb Spires said:

Lol I came to this thread to say “the entire NE8 conference,” and I see it’s already been covered a bit. At 120 from there as well,

Sean Harris (Leo) over Henry Faurote (Bellmont) fall 5:35 - Harris was down 2-3 with about a minute left before getting a takedown and subsequent pin.

Timmy Rocha (New Haven) over Hunter Douglas (Norwell) 5-4

Rocha over Harris 12-7

Faurote over Douglas 7-3

Looks like it was a fun day for attendees. A bunch of wrestlers showed out and busted tough brackets and the rankings. Lot of added excitement heading into next week.

Some young kids making noise this year!

14 hours ago, Cameron10483 said:

How about Leo’s 126, freshman, Nolan Butcher. Pinned Bellmont’s Will Franze, beat ranked Dekalb’s Drew Waldron 2-1 in the semis then turns around and beats ranked Jason Prough 8-7 in the finals to be NE8 conference champ as a freshman at 126. Have yourself a day kid!

🤫🤫