**Rankings Update** State #1

Y2CJ41

1 minute ago, DawgPoundRed said:

@FCFIGHTER170 is Tylin hunting down more champs in 2024? 

Maybe we can sneak Evan Stanley in the mix at 32 I saw he was ranked pretty high in Illinois 

Pretty sure 138 has a former champ there also . Evan will be battling some big fish in Illinois. But will be at the Ironman with some Indiana kids as well as the Carnahan. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/20/2023 at 1:41 PM, TrueRegionFan said:

Having 3 preseason #1's for Crown Point is great.  However, I'm pretty sure the Vegas under/over line for CP state champs is 4.5.  Could be wrong.  

Since Sectionals are right around the corner, I am heading to Vegas to place all my chips on the over. 

Lewis, Jendreas, Hawkins, Shepherd, Rinehart, Clark and Clark all have legitimate shots at winning the title. I'm confident at least 5 will do it.  Go break the record!

1 hour ago, TrueRegionFan said:

Since Sectionals are right around the corner, I am heading to Vegas to place all my chips on the over. 

Lewis, Jendreas, Hawkins, Shepherd, Rinehart, Clark and Clark all have legitimate shots at winning the title. I'm confident at least 5 will do it.  Go break the record!

I’ll take 5 as well. Jendreas, LT, Clinton, Clark and Clark.