Old Footage

aoberlin

I am taking a longshot here but with the recent posts of classic matches. Would anyone have the video of the 1994 semi-finals matches, 119 to be exact. It was back in the VHS days and my tape ran out after about a minute or so into to the match and I have never gotten to watch that match. And I think before this old man dies I wouldn't mind actually seeing it instead of reliving it in my head. Any help would be truly appreciated. 

On 9/1/2023 at 9:57 AM, aoberlin said:

Yeah. I have looked before. Like I said it would need to be converted by someone.

If no one else associated with your team recorded it your best bet maybe to try to get in contact with the family of the other schools coach or your opponent.  I can’t recall how laxed the arena was with fan recording devices but they would likely be the only ones that may have captured it.  As mentioned by Maligned I don’t think anything but the finals was officially saved by the IHSAA.