Toughest ticket round matchups

On 2/6/2023 at 7:10 PM, Michael Berry said:

I just posted what I believe. You're the only coach who has had a fit because I didn't give any credit to one of his wrestlers, Ethan Smith. That's sad. I'll tell you what, if Ethan, Levi, or Matt make it out and prove one of my predictons wrong, then congrats, your 38 years at this has helped you prove a scrub wrong on the internet, you'll be the most powerful man in coliseum.

Either way, I'll be happy for anyone who makes it out, and I'll be smilin and wavin the whole time.

I guess I'm the most powerful man on the internet.  Leave the predictions to me son.

16 minutes ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I guess I'm the most powerful man on the internet.  Leave the predictions to me son.

You being the most powerful man on the internet isn't gonna stop me from making predictions hahaha. It's kinda sad that a coach (as a matter of fact, the ONLY coach in our Semi-state) with 34 years of credibility wants to cry online because a newbie doesn't believe in one of his wrestlers.

1 minute ago, Michael Berry said:

You being the most powerful man on the internet isn't gonna stop me from making predictions hahaha. It's kinda sad that a coach (as a matter of fact, the ONLY coach in our Semi-state) with 34 years of credibility wants to cry online because a newbie doesn't believe in one of his wrestlers.

I'm not a coach.  i'm a blogger.

3 hours ago, GenHeavyHandz said:

I'm not a coach.  i'm a blogger.

If you're not a coach then stop acting like you're the tough stuff and keep your mouth shut when you get online, especially since neither Ethan or Will made it out. Take a look at all of my predictions, see which ones were right and wrong, understand that I'm not a total idiot and I still have an idea of who might and might not make it out. 

Never met a wrestling coach as disgraceful as you are, you are literally the only coach who had a problem with my predictions to begin with, they are called PREDICTIONS for a reason. You don't have to agree with them, but if you had a thing called respect, you would understand that it's just what I thought.

Respect that, son, and maybe you'll get a cookie next time you prove me wrong. ;)

10 minutes ago, Michael Berry said:

If you're not a coach then stop acting like you're the tough stuff and keep your mouth shut when you get online, especially since neither Ethan or Will made it out. Take a look at all of my predictions, see which ones were right and wrong, understand that I'm not a total idiot and I still have an idea of who might and might not make it out. 

Never met a wrestling coach as disgraceful as you are, you are literally the only coach who had a problem with my predictions to begin with, they are called PREDICTIONS for a reason. You don't have to agree with them, but if you had a thing called respect, you would understand that it's just what I thought.

Respect that, son, and maybe you'll get a cookie next time you prove me wrong. ;)

Tommy Toughy: You can't defeat me at playing cards, Backgammon and Especially wrestling.  I never said your guy wouldn't make it out.  I said my guy would be a factor in the quarter bracket. He teched the guy you mentioned was tough. So it sounds like you, like others who have gotten on here and ran your spitmaker to me: you lost.  Just take it Son.  I'll tell you can shut me up on here if you get the opportunity by proving me wrong.  You did not.  I'm currently not a  coach of a team, but I do and have coached current and past champions.  If you did your homework you'd know that.  But you didn't.  Ethan Smith's family are close friends of mine and I have mentored and coached him on many an occasion.  He had a respectable loss to a game opponent: Hat's Off.  Only a Junior: he has the opportunity to build on that result.

On 2/6/2023 at 7:56 PM, GenHeavyHandz said:

Did some research at he wasn't a qualfier but was ranked 14th at the time. I will not throw him under the bus.

On 2/6/2023 at 7:44 PM, Y2CJ41 said:

What state qualifier did he pin?

Well since he did qualify now i can say that Smith pinned Rooney from Zionsville at the Henry Wilk. Easy to find and I was there with Henry Wilk at the time. Fabian Chavez and Al Smith as my witnesses.

Edited by GenHeavyHandz