Most Impressive Top 5 for me .

Most impressive to me as I watched 4A State Championships . 

1. Crown Point - Didn’t skip a beat from its record 2022 IHSAA State Championship run . Proved they’re probably gonna make a run at their own record . 

2. Parker Reynolds - was I watching a lil’ Zain Rutherford with these tight tilts . Kid a freshman, wait till he gets man strength around his Jr. Year. I’ll take a skilled wrestling technician over a pinner everyday. That’s just me . 

3. Center Grove - Larocca (spell check) what an impressive comeback win over Brownsburg . Kid has a gas tank like no other. Didn’t give up being down 5-0 in the late 2nd & 3rd periods . My Comeback of the Day Wrestler . Wow ! 

4. Logan Frazier- made it look easy all day. Not sure he broke a sweat. He’s ready for the next level . Cat playing with its food out there yesterday WOW ! 

5. Hosiah Smith - Indiana we have a Contender at 285 . Looking forward to this match up again with Jones . Awesome match ! 

6 minutes ago, ontherise219 said:

I agree with all of those points. 

Brownsburg and CP are really good. 

CP loses Frazier, Goin, Bahl, Cruz, Goodwin White those are big points I know they have some young studs. Does the title go to the purpose Dogs next year? 

Purple Dogs are a bunch talented under class men. I think they only lose Jones ? Center Grove will be on their heels as well . Great day of wrestling action yesterday . I can’t wait for the State Series though . 

On 1/8/2023 at 11:09 AM, ontherise219 said:

I agree with all of those points. 

Brownsburg and CP are really good. 

CP loses Frazier, Goin, Bahl, Cruz, Goodwin White those are big points I know they have some young studs. Does the title go to the purpose Dogs next year? 

Next year will be interesting to say the least but CP will still have rianne Murphey, gavin jendreas, Anthony Rhinehart, both Paul and will Clark as well as LT Hawkins, Christian and evan Cruz who has been putting in a ton of work and with some really impressive underclassmen who are always improving and will be making a run in van tichelt, haney etc. 

For underclassmen coming in they get clinton shepherd, teigan Newell, both Clarks ben and Zach who will all be in the picture.

Brownsburg has alot of young talent which is going to make this a fun match-up for years to come! 

Edited by Dailygrind86