Brownsburg vs. Crown Point

smitty11

1 hour ago, smitty11 said:

Wow not that close. The bump ups up for BB did not workout, I guess. Probably had to try something. Will Clark with pin over Henry was that close match until the pin?

I was surprised to see Henry bump up, essentially giving CP the win at 195. If Henry stayed down, that's 7-7 matches. But I get they're trying to win.

From what I can recall, Henry took an early lead, then got caught on his back for near fall, then pinned as the towel was coming in. 

2 hours ago, smitty11 said:

Wow not that close. The bump ups up for BB did not workout, I guess. Probably had to try something. Will Clark with pin over Henry was that close match until the pin?

They had to try something there. The best scenario would be winning the coin flip and then forcing CP to report first at 182. That would have put Brewer vs. White and Henry vs. Clark which are two matches that are more favorable for Brownsburg.