Team State Final Vote quickly approaching-take action now!

decbell1

36 minutes ago, CFleshman said:

I wiil not argue that at all. Tell City shoud be 1 or 2. PH is the one to watch for. They always come to wrestle. 1 A will be interesting in how all the match ups turn out. 

Is Tell city really giving up three forfeits a much and still being the competitive? 😳😳

North Putnam had another big day today going 5-0 at the Russ Hessler invite and winning the Putnam County championship.  We beat South Putnam 54-30, Emimence 81-6, Greencastle 52-24, South Vermillion 54-30 and Sullivan 51-36.  Finally got almost are entire varsity team in the line up.  We can compete with any team at 1A.  Hope this help in the voting.  

24 minutes ago, Michael Murphy said:

North Putnam had another big day today going 5-0 at the Russ Hessler invite and winning the Putnam County championship.  We beat South Putnam 54-30, Emimence 81-6, Greencastle 52-24, South Vermillion 54-30 and Sullivan 51-36.  Finally got almost are entire varsity team in the line up.  We can compete with any team at 1A.  Hope this help in the voting.  

I'm not super familiar with all the teams on your schedule being from up north. I can look at results on here but who would you say are your best wins against this year? 

North Putnam would love the chance to represent at Team State in 1A if we get the vote tonight. We have 3 returning Regional Qualifiers from the Avon Sectional. We’ve competed with the top teams we’ve wrestled this season. We finally have our entire team healthy and back. We’ve had a great season so for. You can check out our results on Indiana Mat. 
Please consider us in your vote tonight. Thanks.