State Finals matches results (for those aint there)

TeamGarcia

2 minutes ago, FortunatlyGreat said:

Agreed, he wrestled a solid match against a tough senior. Props to him! 

His demeanor comes off as he has been there a million times.. It's things like that, that set the great apart from the good..Allred was same way.. You'd never know he's much younger than most of his peers on our States highest level...

Just now, FCFIGHTER170 said:

His demeanor comes off as he has been there a million times.. It's things like that, that set the great apart from the good..Allred was same way.. You'd never know he's much younger than most of his peers on our States highest level...

Exactly I’m excited to see what kinda noise he can make tomorrow 

5 hours ago, FortunatlyGreat said:

Alexander with the win 7-4 that’s pretty good

He uses his length very well on his TD D and that uncanny leverage he has with his body type assists him in those 50/50 poositions very well.. Especially if he gets in a switch scenario or is defending a crack down On a hi c, he is so long that he can do what many can't and Scoot and get the corner.. Much like Parkinson would do if you got in deep on a hi c and tried cracking him down and finishing on the mat didn't usually end well because he's blocking your arm off  from changing off to a Double while he's utilizeing his length  angling himself into position to get the corner aka score off his TD D ..

It's much harder IMHO to  finish TDs on the mat when the strong and long guys that have great TD D  can create funky scrambles down on the Mat,  usually it's much more likely to finish the TD  if you can get the corner (I prefer lifting them to control them better) while changing off to your double (always coach my Wrestlers that you always turn your Singles into doubles on Offense and Doubles to singles when your defending TDs) and  finish  the Takedown up on the feet negating a lot of their adv  they'd have if you try and do otherwise. That's why ppl have can't hardly finish on Eierman or Yianni, they create Hysteria on the mat and will almost give you a single to draw you into a scramble they are comfortable in and most of their opponents aren't...

Edited by FCFIGHTER170

28 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

He uses his length very well on his TD D and that uncanny leverage he has with his body type assists him in those 50/50 situations bet well.. Especially if he gets in a switch scenario or is defending a crack down On a hi c, he is so long that he can do what many can't and Scoot and get the corner.. Much like Parkinson would do if you got in deep on a hi c and tried cracking him down and finishing on the mat didn't usually end well because he's blocking your arm off  from changing off to a Double while he's utilizeing his length  angling himself into position to get the corner aka score off his TD D ..

It's much harder IMHO to  finish TDs on the mat when the strong and long guys that have great TD D  can create funky scrambles down on the Mat,  usually it's much more likely to finish the TD  if you can get the corner (I prefer lifting them to control then better) while changing off to your double (always coach my Wrestlers that you always turn your Singles into doubles on Offense and Doubles to singles when your defending TDs) and  finish  the Takedown up on the feet negating a lot of their adv  they'd have if you try and do otherwise. That's why ppl have can't hardly finish on Eierman or Yianni, they create Hysteria on the mat and will almost give you a single to draw you into a scramble they are comfortable in and most of their opponents aren't...

That’s a great comparison, can’t wait for the second half of Friday this evening!

22 minutes ago, FortunatlyGreat said:

That’s a great comparison, can’t wait for the second half of Friday this evening!

Thank you, me too!. Every time I've watched Alexander he brings the 🔥! Also he could be a long lost cousin of the Gimsons lol all have that Length and strength with great Technical prowess, that was a huge W for Alexander! That match with Arthur is going to be sick!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.