Carroll regional predictions

24 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

He's def one of the better guys I seen not win it, Even though he might not have all the state accolades that some that made it further and came up short, knowing his skilkset and ability far exceeds anything on paper.. I'm from the school full of some the best to never win it.. Jaggers, Mullins (25+ iswa state titles 4x placer and runner up) Campbell ( 2x runner up and was a freshman Ranked 1 Unbeaten before bud appendix burst week of semi state, Terrell Coatie (didn't start wrestling until HS and lost ayear of eligibility transferring his Jr year from perry then his senior year Pinned  2x state champ at SS and beat Alex Conkling at team state aka that years state runner up to Williams) Not to mention Keith Garrard who might be one the best 1x placers ever who had death draws first 2 years only having 2 osses his first 2 seasons going TO SS losing heart breaker to eventual state runner up in ticket round, then lost do his rival aka multiple placer Strub in ticket round, gets 5th as a Jr losing to runner up then being 48-0 ranked 1 and being upset in ticket round senior year.. Took few years off and came out for Wabash team and placed 5th to become an all American...NC the land of State title heart 💔 haven't won a state title since my cousin Bubba put on one of the most memorable state title runs in 95.

26 minutes ago, FCFIGHTER170 said:

He's def one of the better guys I seen not win it, Even though he might not have all the state accolades that some that made it further and came up short, knowing his skilkset and ability far exceeds anything on paper.. I'm from the school full of some the best to never win it.. Jaggers, Mullins (25+ iswa state titles 4x placer and runner up) Campbell ( 2x runner up and was a freshman Ranked 1 Unbeaten before bud appendix burst week of semi state, Terrell Coatie (didn't start wrestling until HS and lost ayear of eligibility transferring his Jr year from perry then his senior year Pinned  2x state champ at SS and beat Alex Conkling at team state aka that years state runner up to Williams) Not to mention Keith Garrard who might be one the best 1x placers ever who had death draws first 2 years only having 2 osses his first 2 seasons going TO SS losing heart breaker to eventual state runner up in ticket round, then lost do his rival aka multiple placer Strub in ticket round, gets 5th as a Jr losing to runner up then being 48-0 ranked 1 and being upset in ticket round senior year.. Took few years off and came out for Wabash team and placed 5th to become an all American...NC the land of State title heart 💔 haven't won a state title since my cousin Bubba put on one of the most memorable state title runs in 95.

I think he has 2 thirds. Not shabby.   And I meant strictly from my high school.  We’ve had state champions who were not as good.  No shade.

Marion used to go up to Concordia for the Wild Bill Invite. When I was a kid I would ride the bus as my uncle was the assistant coach. Snider had Brownlee, Woodson, Wagner prolly a couple others I am missing. They were tough tough but so was northwood and muncie southside at that time. Idk if they still have it but it used to be a great tournament. 

30 minutes ago, CoachDuke2.0 said:

Marion used to go up to Concordia for the Wild Bill Invite. When I was a kid I would ride the bus as my uncle was the assistant coach. Snider had Brownlee, Woodson, Wagner prolly a couple others I am missing. They were tough tough but so was northwood and muncie southside at that time. Idk if they still have it but it used to be a great tournament. 

It’s still around

1 hour ago, Silence Dogood said:

Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I’d rather throw you than know you: I’ll never throw a Champion Panther under the proverbial bus.  If you are part of the “roundtable”: I’ll reveal my thoughts.  The roundtable will be in March. If you are interested in helping improve our city and semi-state: come to the roundtable.  Inbox me for details. 

On 2/3/2021 at 8:36 PM, GenHeavyHandz said:

170 Delaney has never even come close to beating Morris.  Let alone Mullinax.  Grider won’t sniff the finals. Hudson? Hudson? Someone must of dropped out of the weight or you’ve been on that “Erb”. 220?  Admit it: you have no idea.

Did I cover the spread?

1 hour ago, rookie78 said:

Did I cover the spread?

Sure. But so did I.  I was highly disappointed in the finals.  The Conference had more finalist than usual.  Only 2 Champs. We had a couple 1 seeds lose.  Getting closer but we need like 7 Champs for my taste.  

On 2/3/2021 at 7:36 PM, GenHeavyHandz said:

170 Delaney has never even come close to beating Morris.  Let alone Mullinax.  Grider won’t sniff the finals. Hudson? Hudson? Someone must of dropped out of the weight or you’ve been on that “Erb”. 220?  Admit it: you have no idea.

Hudson is tough. Pinned to the final and was not an easy out. 

23 minutes ago, IU89 said:

Hudson is tough. Pinned to the final and was not an easy out. 

I’ll let you have that.  Is that what we are working for now?  To not get beaten too badly?  I would’ve left it alone unless he won the weight.  That’s when I’d mention it.  Then he should definitely qualify for state because 182 is wide open.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.