Freshman/Sophomore 2nd chance state

Chinwhip city

I would assume whatever wrestlers gets eliminated at the semi-state level would be the main favorite for this event. We will likely have to wait until after that weekend to know who maybe in the field.

Edited by MattM

I would assume whatever wrestlers gets eliminated at the semi-state level would be the main favorite for this event. We will likely have to wait until after that weekend to know who maybe in the field.

I was starting a discussion on underclassman that are really good but might be in a loaded weight class or projected not to complete for the four state spots out of each weight class..

There are some studs out right now. Moran at 106 and Littell at 113 they will be tough to beat if they compete

I thought this was just for underclassman ? It is not a Ihsaa event so the one could participate..

I don't know if they have/are cleared to wrestle Ihsaa events this year or not ..

I was starting a discussion on underclassman that are really good but might be in a loaded weight class or projected not to complete for the four state spots out of each weight class..

I thought this was just for underclassman ? It is not a Ihsaa event so the one could participate..

I don't know if they have/are cleared to wrestle Ihsaa events this year or not ..

It is not an IHSAA event.  This is being sanctioned through USAW, I believe.  Both Littell and Jake Moran would be underclassman.  Now the being cleared for IHSAA events, I cannot say.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.