Help vote in a wrestler for athlete of the week!

dstruck

Each week the Courier-Journal does a vote for ATHLETE OF THE WEEK

this week there is a swimmer, a boys basketball player, a girls bball, and a WRESTLER - Kameron Fuller of Jeffersonville

3 first period pins on his way to a regional title

Help him get the votes! you can vote more once - then share it on your facebook and twitter!

thttp://usatodayhss.com/2015/vote-here-for-student-athlete-of-the-week-indiana

Been around ol Kameron for many years. His mom has always been a great help to the ISWA. She always is willing to step up and help with registration or anything else that is needed. Kameron's sister has also been a wrestler. When Kameron was on the schoolboy national team, he insisted that everyone call him "The Black Hammer". Not sure how I felt about that, but we went with it anyway. The kid is a blast to be around and a VERY exciting wrestler to watch. I assure you that this kid has worked very hard to be a varsity wrestler this year (on the mat and in the classroom). I am super proud of him. Please give him your votes. Good luck this weekend Kameron!!!

Matt Brewer

Edited by Mattyb

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.