Bloomington North Regional Preview! Jan 22-Update

navy80

At 103 McGlothin (BLN) wrestles Riddell(Crawford Co.) in the first round. Both will not qualify.

You need to pick between Jasper's Bird or TH South

Good catch. I messed up that round and also the 2nd...Pinkham and McGlothlin (wish they were separated).

So, new thoughts:

Pinkham

Stephenson

McGlothlin

Meyerholtz

OK , I had a pretty good Sectional showing. I do think the BL. North Sect. will dominate the Southridge Sect.

I comes down to the SOS, and the tough competition you face up to the Sectionals. Here goes, Good Luck to all.

106- Pinkham, Stephenson, Meyerholtz, McGlothlin.

113- Gosney, Stull, SULLIVAN, Meyerholtz. (Gosney steals one)

120- Hunt, Cook, BRADBURN, Webster.

126- Blubaugh, DECKARD, Percival, Tussey.

132- SWINNEY, Clements, Brosmer, Rogier.

138- McCoy, Webb, Hancock, Dearing.

145- Gibson, Bedwell, Pinkham, Thomas. (Cause Gibson has Best Training Partner McCoy)

152- AYDELOTT, Schank, Eckert, Tussey.

160- Hay, Mundy, Inman, COLDREN.

170- Dull, Hendrich, Songer, Slone. (Dull's turn this week)

182- Dalton, Creasey, Trent, Duregger.

195- ROBINSON, Michals, Nichols, Wade.

220- Dixon, Meade, Short, WILSON.

Hwt- Dwyer, England, Neukam, Williams.

** Team finish- BL.SO, EDW, SR, BL.NO, NV, SUL, MI, WV.

Bigtoe19 love your picks, but think you may be missing one at 182. Murrell has gotten progressively better this year and I believe will prove that this weekend. He may even find a way to upset Creasey as this will be the third time they wrestle should he get past Trent.

Bigtoe19 love your picks, but think you may be missing one at 182. Murrell has gotten progressively better this year and I believe will prove that this weekend. He may even find a way to upset Creasey as this will be the third time they wrestle should he get past Trent.

Murrell is a solid wrestler and had a decent match with Dalton (Bl. North 34-2) but he was pinned in his 3rd/4th match....It wouldn't surprise me if all four Bl. North sectional wrestlers swept the weight class....but I can see Trent SR and Owens WA beating Murrell and Duregger NV respectively.  

My prediction

1. Dalton 37-2

2. Creasey 32-6

3. Owens 22-3

4. Murell 29-9

Ds DaD & Navy 80,

That was a tough weight to pick. I did not over look him. 2-6 could finish in any order.

Murrell is a great kid, have seen him progress over the years. He has a good training

partner. That might be the edge. It will be a fun day at BL. South. Thanks BT19

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.