Brownsburg's new lineup: was it the difference?

maligned

Something I haven't really seen people talking about: Brownsburg debuted a totally new look yesterday.

Their 4 guys from 126 to 145 were all previously up a weight class at 132 to 152.  They had very solid results at all 4 of those weights yesterday.  Did that make the difference in them winning the title?

no they took same beating at 52 that they probably expected at 26. gave them some different options but not the difference I think the big guys performance was the difference myself. McCormick has been a beast and Clark was on it and the guys who filled in at 95. been watching this transformation from the beginning hasn't happened overnite but has happened quicker than I thought it would but these kids and as importantly their parents bought in to the #paintrain and what hard work dedication can bring. it's a year around sport if you want to be on top those of us who have been around know. season doesn't stop in Feb. just changes venues. congrats again (first time I ever used a hashtag#)

no they took same beating at 52 that they probably expected at 26. gave them some different options but not the difference I think the big guys performance was the difference myself. McCormick has been a beast and Clark was on it and the guys who filled in at 95. been watching this transformation from the beginning hasn't happened overnite but has happened quicker than I thought it would but these kids and as importantly their parents bought in to the #paintrain and what hard work dedication can bring. it's a year around sport if you want to be on top those of us who have been around know. season doesn't stop in Feb. just changes venues. congrats again (first time I ever used a hashtag#)

Agree completely.  I think the weight changes are in preparation for the indiv. tournament, not the team tournament.  If not they would have changed classes depending on the opponent yesterday.  They only did this at 195/220 correct?  Scary they only have one "hole" in their lineup.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.