NECC Super Duals- Friday/ Saturday

ENoblewrestling

The good ole NECC, nothing like your conference title pretty much being decided in early December. 

Will the Panthers bring enough fire power with their youth to return to glory?

Will the mighty Choo Choo Trains roll through the competition in their NECC return?
Will the always tough Turtletowners raise the bar and come away victorious?

Will the Hornets be too worn out from having 20+ matches in 2 weeks?

Could 1A State Qualifiers Eastside and Central Noble put up a fight against the big dogs?

The story lines are endless in the NECC.

There was a process for seeding that was sent out to coaches and AD's in an email earlier this week. 

Depending how things go can this early action make a difference on the seeding in the pools for team state or has then been decided already.

This weekends matches will have a really big effect on seeding if I were to guess.

I guess the only question left unanswered is, did Sam Riesen still have the best hair in the NECC? If someone beat him that would be right up there with the Miracle on Ice and Rulon beating Karelin in my book.

Unfortunately I got it cut, and my hair, much like my team was a bit average and flat this weekend. We will work on both as the season progresses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.